The odyssey of finding a doll in Spain

Menstruation, how are you?
Sorry I did not write for a long time, but I was on vacation with Mr. Monster, visiting beautiful northern Spain to get away from my hometown vacation. There I went looking for dolls but found nothing interesting, so I had the idea to write this blog post.

First of all, I want to say that this is my personal opinion , which is based on my experience as an adult doll collector, mainly, it is mainly based on dolls that are most popular with me, like Monster High, Barbie and Ever After High.

It all started with a search at the Porter Geiss store. In addition to Vandal, I bought my ghost girls (and Toy Kiyomi) from toy stores. However, I was upset that the shops I went to did not have Porter. I asked one of the biggest doll collectors I know in my country if he knew where to find Porter and he advised me to go to a store called Juguettos because Porter was there. Well, I could be the most unlucky person on this planet because I went to 5 or 6 stores in Hughetto and did not find it. I even asked some people at this store and they told me they never had a haunted boy and even one of the staff suggested the boy could be released later, which I know is not the case with Porter.

Looking for carriers, I noticed some old Monster High dolls on the shelves at high prices, for example Scaris dolls with 28.90 euros. I have also noticed that in Spain we seem to have problems with the second wave of every Monster High line. Has anyone in Spain seen New Scaremester wave 2 dolls in stores? I had to buy Catty Noir and Invis Billy from Amazon.co.uk almost a year ago. But some New Scaremester wave 1 dolls are still in stores for 26.90 euros. However, I do not expect to find Wave 2 Monster Exchange dolls in stores.

New Scaremester Catty and Invis Billy:

And do not make me talk about the distribution of Ever After High in Spain. We have not seen the Duchess Swan, Lizzie Hearts or even Cedar Wood brands that came out more than a year ago. They were fired by a big seller like El Corte Inglés, where one of their employees told me "They don't do it anymore" (more here ), which I know is not true. Maybe that's why they do not sell them, but if a year later you are still selling Thronecoming dolls for over $ 30 each, parents will probably choose a cheaper doll for their children.

Also, when we get a line of dolls, we sometimes get it a hundred years later than in other countries, even if they are sold in an international store like Toys'r'us. For example, the Swim Class line hit Toys'r'us a year later (literally) than other countries, or the Iris Clops, which has been available on Toys'r'us.com for months, but has not yet recovered. . not observed elsewhere.

I do not like to buy my dolls online because I do not want to buy dolls and I prefer to check the dolls before I buy them, but if my local toy store does not have the dolls I need. , I have no choice but to buy them on Amazon.com. And perhaps the most frustrating thing is that if I buy dolls online in the United States and pay 18 18 for transportation, I will always buy them much cheaper than at a toy store in Spain. How is it possible?

I really want to buy dolls in Spain, I do not know if it is the lack of dolls in Spanish stores, the fault lies with the store or the manufacturer. I know I'm not an influential blogger, maybe a few people will read the whole article, but I hope my little article will help change the situation soon.

Are there similar problems in your countries? Tell us about your experience in buying dolls.

MRS:
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url