Doll unboxing and review: Gooliope Jellington

Hello ladies and gentlemen! Are you there Sorry, I haven't posted in a long time, but there are some issues with my work as I paint some furniture. Finally, I can write a new post and review the doll that moved me the most at Gooliope Gellington!

Gooliope Freak is a giant girl who works as a ringleader in the Chike du circus. Her biography says that she is an unknown girl, but if you read her notebook, then this indicates that Goleb passed the test to leave her new family in the circus.



Not only is he a monster in Goliath novels, he is much larger than the average doll in Monster High, about 50cm tall and another 27cm doll. And being a monster is a bigger chest than any other doll.

Gooliope Jellington box

I love the fact that everyone in their box feels like a monster and a liar. Golip appears to be in a box and breaks the plastic in two places that should have been his hands, as if he was trying to escape. But my target is iope box, his hand is not in the right place and you will not feel this result.




Gooliope Jellington review

In the lower left corner of the chest you can see the beautiful artwork of Goliath. In this case , it reminds me a bit of a 50-foot-tall movie .


The back of the box looks like several Monster High pop streaks.

Gooliope Jellington back box

Great for a doll, her chest is not too big because she has to bend her knees. Next to Marisol Cox is her chest.

Gooliope Jellington Marisol Coxi box

By lifting the plastic up front (it was much easier), you can see the slats more deeply.

Gooliope Freak du Chic


The back of the box is a circus of artwork. Below you will find photos of other characters, such as Jennifer or Toraley, in the Freak du Chick line.


It took me a while to get the glove out of the box because the attached plastic is tougher than the small toys. After a few minutes I was able to release the box.

Removing this plastic was a nightmare.
The first thing that comes to mind is the big thing. I was new before I bought it, it was quite loud but looks great on a personal level. At first I didn't know how to handle it because I was carrying dolls about 30cm tall. It also cost me a bit to position myself, her body was heavy and stiff so she fell more easily than other dolls.

Gooliope Jellington

Monster High is twice as tall as a regular doll, and even with dolls like Nefarra or Casta Fair, she's bigger than the other girls. This is a picture of Goliath next to the cast. Note the size of the Gullpip holder.

Gooliope Jellington and Casta Fierce

Gooliope has a bold pink skin and serrated details that give it a jelly-like feel. His body seemed to be dripping.


Here are some pretty facial expressions that show Golip as a ghost in the lab as a radioactive symbol.

Gooliope Jellington eye detail

Her hair is a mix of fresh yellow and warm pink. Her hair is shoulder long and should be curly, but the back of her hair is a bit messy.

Gooliope Jellington hair

She wears this beautiful gold-tone tiara tied around her head.




In addition to blob details, she has a unique style of speech that is different from Monster High dolls. He has a double-edged sword on his knees and elbows, which reminds me of an electronic doll. He can bend his knees as follows.

thus:




or:



She is wearing a circus-inspired dress. The color palette includes black, white, hot pink and golden yellow. Her dress has this beautiful circus track detail and she also has a huge high school. She is wearing a black and white striped skirt.


She wears a gold circus-inspired brochure and stud earrings.

Gooliope circus shoulder pads



Her shoes are probably one of my favorite parts. Featuring a warm pink color, the stunningly designed heels have been plated in silver.


Gooliope Jellington shoes

The shoes are bigger than the monster high heels. Here is a picture of Francis Stein sneakers next to a picture of Frankie Stein shoes.



I wonder how big his hand is. Out of curiosity I compared his hand to another doll. Compare it here with Casta and Frankie's hand.

Casta, Julius and Frankie from left to right
For fun, I tried to make it look like his artwork. This is my best.




I love Jollibee Gillington so much, he is a beautiful doll with a special body. However, I'm a little concerned about where to put it, as it's too tall to fit in your doll's shelves. I think Mattel did a great job with this doll, but I fear this doll will be more attractive to collectors than children, as it does not come with other doll clothes or accessories. When I was a kid, I probably didn't like it for some reason, so maybe Mattel will release longer versions of Claudine, Draculaura, and Frankie. As I get older, I don't know how it compares to other dolls, but I'm so glad it was included in my Monster High collection.


Welcome to Monster High!
deductive? I think Goliath must be a beautiful doll. Collectors like Barbie Silkstones are not of good quality, but if you collect toys like me, I highly recommend getting them.

What do you think of Goliath? Will you add it to your collection? Tell me what you think so far.

MC

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url