Life update

Honestly, I didn't know it was mid-April. It's been about a month since I last wrote a blog post saying I can't write regularly. But a few things have happened since then - I don't know much about dolls, I think I can quickly renew my life.

First of all I would like to thank everyone for their support in your last post. Unfortunately, I did not respond well to the medication and had to stop taking it. After two weeks of treatment, I was already starting to have serious side effects, so I had to stop. Some side effects are expected and will go away when you get used to the medication. I am ready to combat them. But when I had tachycardia, I was very anxious, so I had to stop slowly. Fortunately, it passed once the dose was lowered.


Of course, when the side effects start to subside, the migraines come back with a vengeance. We had a sudden change of weather, which was one of my biggest stimulants, so it didn't help. I feel like rubbish for about a month and still can't do much. It was very frustrating because I really wished this medication would help me, but it only made the situation worse. Now I am slowly trying to get my life back and find new solutions. The whole experience also affected my mental health, but now I'm better.

Or I don't feel 100%, I have a few days here and there, I feel good. I couldn't do much, but I made progress in sewing. I'm working on a sewing project with Shasha , I haven't finished yet, but I hope I can write a special note when I'm done. I was able to finish this last part. It's far from perfect, but I have to do it in order to create the second.


I'm not too excited and inspired to do anything lately. It was like a pretreatment, but it made the situation worse. I have many plans and projects that I want to work on this year, but I have spent an entire month doing nothing. Even though I'm getting better now, I'm struggling to work on everything. At least I was able to build, but I don't have the inspiration to plan another project. I also haven't seen your article, and I hope no one will accept it personally.

Photo by GG Nichelle

I don't want to close the post with a negative note, so know I'm better now. I am taking steps to improve my general well-being; I slowly return to regular exercise. I'm in a better mood than I was a few weeks ago, luckily I hope to start working on all the projects I have planned soon.

I hope everything is well. Wishing you a Happy Easter, Spring Break or just having fun with your loved ones.

until we meet

monster craft

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url