Ever After Crafts

Or I could call it: "A reason to take Raven and Briar out of the box without criticism." To be honest, I wanted to write an article about my band Ever After High, which is still very young. This is a kind of overview article. This is a great opportunity to talk about dolls that I've been unpacking and unpacking that I don't want to see again so they can have fun on this blog. I did the same with my Barbie band some time ago, and if you haven't read it yet, you can click here .



As I said, my collection of "Ever After High" is still quite small, as I only have 6 Ever After High dolls. I bought half of them (Voronov and Veresk) cheaply (10 euros), and the other three at more or less normal prices. Here they are with Briar and Signature Raven, still in their box. I think it's time to let them go.


Briar is the last doll I bought at Ever After High. I saw it in a cheap basket when I was leaving the toy store and I had to take it with me. There were also a few Blondie, Apple, and Raven dolls, but since I already had Raven and the other two weren't interested, I chose Heather.



Beautiful heather doll. She has tanned skin, brown hair, and her signature color is pink. I thought he had a cute face, but for some reason I had a hard time taking a good picture of him.


I've had the Signature Raven for over a year now and it was in the box this week. Looks really gloomy.


The Signature Raven has a more dramatic makeover and looks a bit older than the Getting Fairiest Raven. Here is a photo of both for comparison.


I bought Darling and Ginger from Amazon.com when I was selling Ever After High dolls, so shipping was about the same as what I paid at the store.


Signature Ginger Breadhouse Darling Charming Monster Crafts

Overall, I'm happy with my Ever After High collection. These dolls don't interest me as much as Barbie or old Monster High dolls, but there are a few that I would like to own, such as Melody Piper or Cedarwood.



Speaking of which, I was working on a diorama in the living room and it was almost a complete disaster. It is built, but I'm not very happy with it, and it would be difficult to draw. Also, I was sick and didn't do much with my hands, so I didn't think I could make the TV and TV stand that I designed before going to college.

So what are you doing? Do you have an Ever After High collection?

CM
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url