Doll Review: Barbie Fashionistas Petite "Rock'N'Roll Plaid"

Welcome! I can't believe it's September already! College starts in two weeks, which means almost all the time of the year when I sleep on the couch and read textbooks after work.

I've made some (small) progress on my living room wall for a diorama and hope to finish it before college starts. I don't have a lot of furniture yet, but I'll do it with my own furniture. However, today it's time to talk about one of Barbie's new fashion designers: No Rock and Roll Blade Dolls.


Let's start with a square. All Fashionistas chests are the same shape, but since each dollhouse has a different background pattern, these games use tree-shaped chests as a reference.


Its box was very easy to open and it was quickly out of the box.


Rock'N'Roll Plaid introduces a new head shape to the 2016 Fashionistas series owned by White and Pink Pizzas. She has almond-shaped eyes with heavy eyeliner and light pink/nude lipstick. I liked his face better in the promotional photos.


She has very blond hair, almost platinum blond. Her hair isn't very rooted, but that's not a disaster.


She wears a short white T-shirt with beautiful vinyl graphics. She also wears this knee-length plaid trumpet skirt. Weird combination, but I like it.


She also wears this speckled pink bracelet.


His shoes are one of the best things for me. These high heels are killer and I love the stud details. However, the ankle is slightly soft and bends easily.



Although she looked better in the promotional photos, I think she's a pretty doll. Hopefully these new companies will work and we can get detailed versions of these characters soon. Or Mattel can sell additional articulated bodies in the color of your choice on their website. And they shipped to Europe at a reasonable shipping cost. Oh, I'm still dreaming!


Speaking of skin tones, this doll looks a bit darker to me than Barbie, but that seems enough to recreate the body. If you have more information, do not forget to comment.


New fashion designers don't have names, so I named her Maya. Mister Monster suggested it, and I think it's worth it. When I think of Maya, I think of Sabrina Carpenter's character in Girl Meets World. The doll doesn't look like an actress at all, but she still wears rocker outfits on the show.


So what do you think of Maya? Is he in your group?

MRS
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url