Doll Review: Barbie Fashionistas curvy "Chambray Chic"

Hello everyone!

Today came another pop review: Barbie Fashionistas Doll Chambray Chic Number 22. At first I did not intend to review this doll, but since I had a special project in mind, I wanted to share the first photos with you.

Chambray Chic, featured in the 2016 Barbie Fashionistas series, has a new curved body. With this type of construction, I reviewed two dolls: Sweetheart Stripes և Spring into Style .



The box looks the same as the others, this doll has a heart motif.



When I opened the package, I found this stain. It will be good ....


And here it is out of the box.



He introduced this new headdress to the crooked doll, the "Spring into Style" doll. I do not know if this snowman has an official name, but it seems that people call it "Karl Playline". She has blue eyes and blond hair that really reminds me of Barbie.


My spotted hair was not as bad as I expected. It did not look good cut, but maybe they were trying to cut their hair. However, I do not really care about her hair as I change it.


The top skirt has a denim pattern and is a yellow skirt. I really like the idea of ​​a printed vest, but the overall suit seems cheap. She is wearing a pink belt.


Wear Mary Jane shoes. I think Curvy dolls are a little bigger than real Barbie dolls, but I think these types of shoes are bigger feet.


Overall, I think this doll is quite boring considering other fashion designers. Do not misunderstand me, she is beautiful, but there is nothing special about her, she is not much different from Barbie. However, this doll's stupidity (is it just a word?) Is a good thing, as it is a great opportunity to turn things around to try out some personalization projects. Also, these dolls are very cheap, so if I'm wrong, they should not be a big problem.




Talking about styling plans, I think about dyeing my hair. I have watched several videos with different techniques, but I have not decided which is the best technique. I have not yet decided what to do. At first I thought of giving my hair a pastel color , especially lavender և apricot, but then I would prefer to give it an ombre look using dark blonde or light brown. The colors will be more natural և will match other outfits, but pastel colors can be a lot of fun. What do you think?


I know I always ask for suggestions on my doll names, but I've already chosen Michelle for this one. Do you think that fits?

So what do you think of him? Do you have a collection?

MC:

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url