Doll review: Middle School Moguls Jada

Anyone who has been following this blog for a while will know how much I appreciate the line of toys (or any toy) that is trying to convey a positive message or change. So when I heard about the Muggles middle school project, I thought their support for Kickstater was a good idea.

Middle School Moguls Jada Review Monster Crafts

Here's the story. The Heath Camp sisters created this line to enable young girls to become the CEOs and technicians of tomorrow as only 7% of CEOs are women. Visit the Kickstarter page for more information.

As a reward, I could choose between McKinley or Jada, so I chose Jada. The arrival of the doll was delayed due to an issue with the manufacturer and when it arrived I was very busy with the university writing a review. Fortunately, when I asked if they would sell it in the United States, they said no. You didn't precede me to pay anything or leave a positive review, so I'll always be loyal to you. So let's start the review!

High school investors flock to see the doll in great detail through the large window in these colorful, pixel-inspired boxes.

Middle School Moguls Jada iBesties Review

Behind the box is information about Jada, the investor's graphics guru.


And the rest of the rich man's artwork -




The box was easy to open and without the plastic we could see Jada clearly.


The doll is firmly attached to the box. I spent about 10 minutes cutting the plastic wire but now it's worth it because it's cheaper.



Jedar has dark skin, yellow eyes, and light pink lipstick on one side. The head is very large and has a cartoon look.


Her hair is very long, brown and curly. It looks great in the picture, but it's not. She needs a bit of rejuvenation and has scars that can be applied to her scalp, but she usually has thicker roots and better quality.


She's wearing these black shorts and a white t-shirt with paddles. I want Tutu to be different.


She's wearing these cool dark green legs with a safety pin pattern.



She wears pink convertible shoes.



One of the interesting things about these dolls is that their keys are locked. Her legs don't move up and down like Barbie Made to Move, but you can rotate Jada to her first ballet seat.


The elbows are also defined, but they don't have wrists. One of his hands is surprisingly shaped, but I think he says he's typing on a computer.


Speaking of elbows suggest a little more chance, but are still limited because the arms are very short.

Middle School Moguls Jada Monster Crafts Blog

Jada also brings this cute cat ear head. She looks pretty!


Muff asked me how big these dolls were. I didn't measure them correctly, but they were slightly smaller than Barbie. Her size is primarily her head.

Lea and Jada monster crafts blog
Forgive the terrible picture


I think in general Jada is a beautiful doll. I like the idea of ​​the line and I think the girls love the design. I'm hoping some of the things in the prototype or drawing work make the final doll, but I think some things need cutting for a while.

Middle School Moguls Jada

The high school line is too short now. It only has 5 characters and 4 of those dolls. I really want to see how the line changes and where it goes. I look forward to seeing more characters and some accessories, such as Plastet (probably Mugal HQ?). I wish the Heidecamp sisters the best of luck on this journey.


What do you think of Jada? Have you heard of a high school investor?

MC



Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url