And January is here

Hello everyone!

After a long time without a blog, I'm back in a few weeks. I told you in my last post I would try to blog once a month, but this semester was terrible for me, so it's impossible. And there are a lot of things I want to write about. Fortunately, in a few weeks I will have time to (almost) do what I want. But let me tell you now what I have been doing for the past few months.

My doll collection has grown significantly since my last placement. I was quite busy looking for great dolls, but I managed to get some DC SuperheroGirls at a reasonable price.

DC SuperHero Girls Batgirl Wonder Woman


Eventually he accepted me as a high school magnate. Actually, I just bought Jada, but the owner of the company sent these three girls to me for free, is not it wonderful? I have a review for you.

Middle School Moguls iBesties

I managed to convince some fashionistas in dresses.

Barbie Fashionistas

And I finally got a Project MC2 doll in the store. Yes, this is the first wave, but you know it's Spain, և a hundred years later we have the dolls.

Project MC2 McKeyla McAlister Volcano

Mr. Monster, I started collecting Funko pieces. I got two as a Christmas present.

Funko Rock Candy Barbie 1959 Batgirl

And this is Funko Pop. Both C-3PO and Daredevil were my Christmas presents for him.


Funko Pop C-3PO Daredevil Bobba Fett

While studying, I thought I was missing out on some fake posts. Did they release the main cat of the DC Super Hero Girls series? Did they finally release Frost? I've seen a Monster High doll suit that includes wolf sisters, but I'm not happy about that.

So what have you been doing over the last few months? Is there anything I missed?

MC:




Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url