Doll Review: The Barbie Look "Music Festival"

Welcome all! What did you do?

As I said in my last post, I'm going back to college and very busy with a project. But I got them ready on time, and the next project won't be announced until next week, so I have a few days to play with my dolls.

Today I would like to take a look at the Barbie Look music festival , which is attended by Barbie collectors. This is my first Barbie doll and also my first black mark doll. If you don't know what "black mark" means, you can find all the terms in the Barbie collection . When I first saw this doll, I really wanted it, but The Look doll is sold in my country for 55 euros, so I was waiting to buy it. Luckily, I received an offer from Amazon.es a few weeks ago and bought it for 35 euros.


Let's start with the box. Barbie-style boxes are very stylish: mostly clear plastic with a black frame. I like the font they use on this line.


On the back of the box there are pictures of other Barbie-like dolls.


It took me a while to get her out of the box because there was a lot of plastic in the box with the doll. I must admit that I was a bit disappointed when I saw this as I thought that the dolls in the collection would not close in this way.


Finally out of the box.


Aphrodite uses the shape of her head and is beautiful. I love her light gray blue eyes.


She has rather wavy blonde hair, especially on her back. Actually I was hoping her hair would look better because she was a collectible doll. Hair is decorated with a headband with floral weave.




She is wearing a long burgundy boho style dress with a floral pattern. The fabric of the dress is better than the game dress.



She is wearing beige sandals. I like the design, but they could use a little more reality.



She carries a brown handbag which gives her a more bohemian look.


She also wears some jewelry such as a feather necklace.


And this gold bracelet. And painted my nails!




It comes with some nice accessories: a nice little camera, a water bottle, and a vacation card.


As a result, I think this is a beautiful doll, but I expected a bit more quality from collectors. I still don't have any collectible dolls in the box other than the Barbie system, so I can't really compare. Yes, BT looks really bad to me.


In terms of quality, I really like the idea behind this doll, it has a beautiful design and I think it's a great addition to my collection. I would love to add some of these Barbie dolls to my collection, especially Party Perfect. I think this line is a great invitation to take a stroll through your Barbie doll collection: it costs nothing and the design offers more than just a play line doll. However, I think Mattel really needs to pay more attention to product quality.



What do you think of this lady? Do you like doll collectors? Tell us what you think at the moment.

MS

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url