Saturday fun finds

Hello everyone!

Mr. Monster and I spent this morning in the town near our house, which is bigger and has more shops. We went looking for dolls, but despite the fact that Batgirl was cheaper than usual, we did not find any interesting dolls. However, we went to a store called Flying Tiger and found some interesting items. On a scale of 6. You can use store trackers to find out if you have any stores.


I discovered this shop thanks to another collector of Spanish dolls. I asked him where the chair I had seen in his photo came from, and he told me about this store. So I searched the nearest store և it was only a 30 minute drive from my town.

Let me start with the podium mentioned below. They are available in different colors such as pastel pink, tea, blue and light red. I think it was white then, but it was not in this store.


They are ideal for Barbie dolls.



 
I got this beautiful basket. For Barbie, it's a little too small.


However, it works much better with Monster High Little Sister dolls.


I also found this garbage truck as big as a doll with wheels. It's supposed to be a pen case, but it looks pretty realistic. Again, this is a little small for a doll, but it would look great on a diorama.


I got this wooden cup. To pretend that they are dolls that they eat or use as a kitchen accessory is great, but it would be great to decorate.


I finally found this beautiful table lamp. It was also available in blue, but it looked more realistic.


And the best part is that it has real light.


So what do you think was found? Did you find anything interesting in the size of the doll?

MS:

PD. I can not write much until January, but remember that you can always contact me on other social networks.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url