Doll review: DC Super Hero Girls Bumblebee

Hello my favorite doll lovers!

Summer passed very quickly and suddenly the school year returned. For me college will start tomorrow, but I still have a few days left to start working hard, so I hope to write another article. I'm glad I wrote a lot on this blog this summer, but unfortunately I couldn't complete some projects or write the whole article I planned. I can't post much this semester, but you can always contact me on my Facebook , Twitter or Instagram page .

In my last post, I reviewed Poison Ivy from the DC Superhero Girls line and said that Bumblebee was my favorite but not capable. Okay, today I found Bumblebee and I couldn't resist.


Bumblebee, like Poison Ivy, is a superhero high school student. She has the ability to shrink thanks to her clothes and her wings let her fly. In the comics, her real name is Karen Bichar, but I don't think her real name is mentioned in the internet episode of DC Super Hero Girls .

The bumblebee box has the same design as the poison box, with a picture of it in the bottom corner His art is beautiful, but I like poison.


Behind the box, you can see Bumblebee's work and read some of them.


Eventually, he broke the mold.


Bumblebee's skin is black, her eyes are colored with pink eyeshadow and pink lipstick. I don't like her makeup very much, I'd rather have a more delicate lipstick color.


In my article on Poison Ivy, I mentioned that I thought all superhero girls had the same hairstyles. I took a picture of Poison Ivy and Bumblebee for comparison. The father's nose seems to be wide but the shape of the face seems to be the same.


Bumblebee has half shaved hair. Instead of ponytail hair like Monster High Venus or Barbie LA Girl, she has a braid pattern.


On the other hand, her long wavy black hair, orange and yellow accents that look sweet.


Wear a black and yellow shirt with honeycomb. The front of the shirt is bright yellow. It is made with any kind of style or elastic material and it is of very good quality.



Her leggings are black with a sweet pattern on the bottom. I'm glad her leggings are knitted and colorless.


Wearing dark yellow high-top sneakers. They don't have elaborate designs of Monster High shoes, but you can't save the world with high heels, can you?


Instead of being part of the doll, its wings have been shown solely to give a sense of proportion. The bags look like bees.


He also wears two turquoise bracelets with insect wings engraved on them. Also, one of his arms is covered, as if trying to hit someone.


I really like Bumblebee and these new DC Super Hero Girls . I’m not saying I’ll launch a new collection, but I will definitely have some more. Also, I can't wait to see if they release new characters like Hawkgirl or Frost.


The two dolls I own from this line are quite quality, which is great considering these dolls are made by Mattel. I also like the idea of ​​the line and think it tries to send a positive message to the little girls.



I hope I can write another article before I get busy studying, or at least I can write one article a month. If not, see you in January after the final. Either way, I'll try to read your blog as often as possible, but I'm not promising you.



So what do you think about Bumblebee? Do you like this new line?

Microsoft.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url