Doll Review: Barbie Fashionistas Petite "Kitty Cute"

How are you all! The university started a few days ago, which means that I can only post regularly in June. I'll try to post at least once a month, but I can't afford anything. Last semester was so bad and it's hard for me that I can't fix it, but hopefully the results will be different.

Barbie Fashionista Petite Kitty Cute doll review

Today is the time to review Barbie Fashionista #47 Kitty Cute , Fashionistas Pop Series 2017. This doll has so many skinny figures that it was only released about a year ago. I bought it on Amazon.es along with Daisy Pop and So Sporty but Daisy Pop had an illusion and now it's back in Amazon stock.

This year's fashionista's box is no different from last year's. In the upper right corner we see a row of fashionistas, and below it is a cardboard cutout with different dolls in this row. On the Internet, I saw a picture of this doll with the words "petit" in the upper right corner of the box and the number and name of the doll written under the word "fashionista".



On the back of the box, we see the other dolls present in this line, with their numbers below.


Unlike previous fashionistas, she has this table with 4 Barbie body types. Because this doll has a tiny body, the tiny icon is highlighted.


The fashionista opens the box so easily that she immediately takes it out of the box.

Barbie Fashionistas 47 Kitty Cute

Like his fair skin, brown eyes, and many red-haired girls, he has freckles. I'm not too sure about the shape of her head, but I'd say she chose Miles because her smile is reminiscent of my made Barbie. Maybe if Black Kitty reads this, she can explain it...

Barbie fashionistas petite 47 Kitty Cute doll review monster crafts

He wears a black knitted hat made of hard plastic. I'm not a big fan of hats and I stick with that awful plastic thing.


He has long red hair that is quite disheveled at the back.


Benny didn't make me look pretty with his hair, so I took it off. She has beautiful two-tone hair… these are very weak roots. I love the dark color of her hair!

barbie fashionistas petite redhead kitty cute

He was wearing a denim jacket over a white cat t-shirt. I couldn't read the promotional photo correctly and expected the vest and t-shirt to be one piece, but they are actually different.


My excitement about the ripped vest didn't last long because the pink top and skirt were actually dresses.

Barbie fashionistas petite cat top Kitty Cute 47

He was wearing a pair of black flat-soled boots that, for some strange reason, were tied with an elastic band. Since those shoes don't belong to that guy, I really don't get it, but that's okay.


Barbie Fashionistas Kitty Cute Petite shoes

Overall, I'm happy with Kitty Cute . I chose her mainly because, you know, I like redheads and she has a pretty face too! I like the character of these new fashionistas, but sometimes the beautiful design of the dolls is spoiled by badly cut clothes. But its low price is definitely the advantage of this line.


Kitty Cute Monster Crafts Doll Review

While I love the new fashionistas and their designs, I think Mattel might slow down their production a bit. I saw in my Froggy Staff Toy Fair video that there were 24 new mods in 2017, quite a lot. I think that instead of publishing 24 strict fashionistas in sometimes not-so-fashionable outfits, Mattel could only reveal 12 people as fashionistas and do something more interesting with the other 12, like a luxury style line with moving bodies.

Barbie fashionistas petite monster crafts review

Now that she's part of my Barbie family, Pretty Kitty needs a name, the first thing that comes to mind is Kim but I don't think it suits her. You can give your suggestions in the comments section below.

Barbie Fashionistas 47 Petite Kitty Cute review

So what do you think of Kitty Q ? Are you passionate about fashion 2017?

MS


Related posts:

Doll Review: Fashionista Barbie "XOXO" and "Urban Camouflage"
Pop Review: Barbie Fashionista #34 "B-Amazing"
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url