Doll Review: DC Super Hero Girls Wonder Woman

Remember when I said I wouldn't collect DC Super Hero Girls dolls? That I would only get a pair. Okay this is my fourth DC Superhero Girls doll and I am interested in getting my next Katana doll, I would say I have collected a lot of DC Superhero Girls. So today it's time to revisit my latest hero girlfriend, Wonder Woman.


Wonder Woman is an Amazon princess, the first of her kind to join the superheroes. In other comics, she uses the alias Diana Prince to hide her true identity. He is very strong, athlete, his weapon is the lasso of truth.



I love the Super Hero Girls box.



Returning to the box, we see a work of art, beautiful, but not my favorite.



And finally, it came out of the box.



I'm not entirely sure if all DC superhero girls use the same template, but if they do have differences, they're very subtle. Wonder Woman has dark blue eyes, light skin, and red lips.



She has bright blue hair with some blue spots, which is in pretty good condition.



He wears his famous golden scarf with a red star. A bandage is wrapped around his head and tied with one of those horrible plastic things.



On his chest, he bears an egg-shaped "W" shaped shoulder. Nice, but limits shoulder rotation.



He wears a red undershirt with a pattern of stars and white feathers. It's pretty simple, but make sure you wear what you wear to save the day.



The sleeve matches these light blue leggings with a layer of stars next to them.



He wears red boots with wings on the outside. Her shoes look good with one outfit, but when they look different, they look like rubber boots.


She wears a golden sash that helps her keep her true bond.


He wears a silver bracelet on his wings, giving him the appearance of a warrior.


His hand is outstretched so that he can hold the noose of his truth. Since these are action dolls, it looks great because the doll seems to work, but that can be a problem if you want to take a more glamorous photo of her.



I love DC Super Hero Girls and I love Wonder Woman. I like the transformation of these other characters under this rule, or I already like some superheroes. I was struck by the overall good quality of the dolls in this line, given that they are matte, and what I have is really strong, their hair is in good condition.



I want more of these DC Super Hero Girls. At the moment my favorites list includes Katana and Frost, Star probably Starfire and Wonder Woman of Themisira. I'm not completely in love with Super Girl or Harley Quinn, but I'll probably buy them if I get a good deal. I hope to see a puppet version of Hawkgirl soon, but I want to say that it depends on the next SDCC exclusive.



So what do you think of Wonder Woman? Do you have any of these in your collection?

MS:
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url