Doll Review: Adrienne Attoms with volcano experiment (Project MC2)

Greetings everyone! How are you I am quite busy in college at the moment, but I can spend some time here and there to see the dolls quickly. I would like to be able to make other comments this semester, but I can't promise anything. Today is the time to get acquainted with the Adrienne Atoms project MC2 line. I reviewed McCall a few weeks ago, so if you missed it, check it out here.

Adrienne Attoms Volcano experiment monster crafts doll review



Adrian Atoms is a chemist who likes to cook delicious food and chemical solutions in groups. Project MC2 reports that Adrian Atoms moved to the United States because of Spanish and his diplomatic father. Since I'm Spanish, when I saw the doll I thought it was Spanish Mac or Camerin, and I was surprised to know it was Adrian.

Like McCall's box, Adrian's box is mostly decorated with cardboard, such as a folder or a school box. On the right we see an experiment with a volcano erupting from a doll.



Adrienne Attoms signature volcano experiment box

In the background we see a great picture of actress Adrian playing the role of Victoria Vid and some instructions on how to create her volcanic experience.


And here:


Adrienne Attoms doll review monster crafts blo

Adrian has lighter skin, a little darker than McCall, brown glass eyes and natural makeup. Good to see, but not as good as expected.




She has long blonde hair. I feel so smooth and well-adjusted, I wish all the dolls in the game line had such hair!



She wears a pink baby headband with a bow on her head.



I would describe Adrian's style as funny. She wore a pink dress with a floral pattern and a Spanish skirt with birds. She also wears a white cardigan, a blue collar and a black belt


Adrian's shoes are very crisp and beautiful. They look like black and white oxford shoes on a pink platform. The back shoe has a nice loop detail. He also wears white socks.




It comes with a pair of pink glasses. I think it looks better with them, but I prefer clear glass or not glass.


There are no additions other than this test tube containing the pink solution.




I believe that Adrienne is a beautiful doll, but this doll is not of high quality, especially given the high price. Adrian's knees were so loose that I couldn't stand on my own. McCoy's knees are also relaxed, but at least his legs are straight and I can keep his balance for a few seconds.


Although I thought the doll was very pretty , Adrian was my favorite character on the TV show . The girl is kind and sympathetic, but she is a little ready for me and always prevents me from speaking Spanish . I think my favorite character is Camry, who has shown that she is very competitive.

What do you think of Adrian? Do you like Project MC2 dolls?

Microsoft
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url