I'm coming home

Greetings everyone! We haven't seen each other in a long time! Sorry I haven't written since March, but I've been very busy this semester. The designs seem to fit together, I couldn't find a few days off to quickly review the dolls. But whatever I have a few months off, I can give tips and enjoy my doll collection.

So what am I doing from my last post? Of course, in my personal life, the collection of dolls has increased a little. I found Barbie's orange made-to-move shirt (finally!) And she came home. Also, I have new fashionistas.


I don't have pink hair yet. I saw him on Toys'r'us yesterday and there's only one eye rolling so I didn't pick him. I also want to find Kira, who shows up in the US, with her silver hair and skipper's head sculpture.

I added Totally Hair Barbie 25th Anniversary version to my collection. I just got it և I got it for sale on Amazon yesterday. I had to wait.


I also got a Starfire sale at Toys'r'us. I wanted her mainly because of her beautiful hair color but she looks less than impressive.


Our Funko collection has also grown a bit, with some Star Wars characters joining our Funko family. I got Mr. Monster's birthday present.


Doc և Marty McFlys added to our collection.


Finally, my latest purchase is Faye Valentine from Cowboy Babbop-Princess Leah. Yes, everything is getting out of hand.


So now you know what I did, but ... what about you? News? I need to check all your blogs to reach you. I really missed blogging and blogging, I can't wait to start blogging again.

Mrs.:



Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url