Doll Review: Barbie Fashionista Petite "Style so sweet"

Hello!
I know I haven't shared anything in a week, but the onslaught of Titan Season 1 is leaving Netflix and I really need to keep watching. I have a new work schedule and I'm getting used to it. But in the end I got time to write.

Barbie Fashionistas petite Style so sweet review

Today it's time to take a look at the Barbie Fashionistas # 56 style of the 2017 Fashionista series. I brought it in May and tried to open it. So, let's get started.

The new fashionista box is not very different from last year. I have seen on the internet that some dolls have their names written in front of them, but I do not have them.

Style so sweet fashionista 56 box

Behind the box, we see a grid that indicates that this doll has a small body.


Barbie Fashionistas Petite Box Monster Crafts

I didn't like the way he clung to the box because I couldn't see him without opening my mouth.


Thank God he did not hesitate!

Style so Sweet Mbili head mold

And finally, he came out of the box.

Barbie Fashionista Petite Style So Sweet doll review Monster Crafts

The style bald suit (hereinafter referred to as sweet) has black skin, light brown eyes and full red lips. It uses the emblem header, so it reminds me of Grace. She has a small scar on her cheek, I can't figure it out.


Style So Sweet Fashionista review face

Her dark curly hair was tied up in a high ponytail. I like the texture of the hair and it is in very good condition.

Style So Sweet Petite Fashionista crimp hair

She wore a cute peach-colored baggy dress with an ice cream print. Someone from Mattel likes ice cream ! The pattern is very interesting, but I do not like the shape of the dress. It reminds me of a cross between a loose shirt and a dress that was fashionable in the 90's.

Style so sweet ice cream dress barbie fashionista

Her shoes are a pair of pink high-heeled sneakers that don't match her outfit at all! For some strange reason, they were bound with rubber.

Style So Sweet Petite Fashionista pink shoes

She wears a light purple watch as her only accessory. Choosing this color for the watch is strange to me, because there is no purple in clothes or shoes.


In general, the doll seemed beautiful to me, but the costumes seemed very strange to me. If the line is called fashionista, shouldn't their outfits be a little trendy? Or at least color matching.


Barbie Fashionista Petite Review The Doll Evolves

However, I chose this doll not because of her clothes, but because of her beautiful face and hair. It’s very cheap, so if you think it’s a pretty face, it’s worth it.

Petite Fashionista review Style So Sweet

While some new fashionista designs are really nice, I just wish Mattel would give us the opportunity to buy something better by arranging these dolls in different collections. I'm not afraid to spend 20 euros on a cheap hard doll, more than 10 euros on a sophisticated outfit for a completely playful doll.

Style So Sweet Fashionistas 2017

As always, I would like to suggest a name to this woman. I was inspired by the old Barbie characters, but the names Shani or Kara don't fit. Any suggestions?

Microsoft
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url