Doll Review: Barbie Fashionista Curvy "So Sporty"

A lover of dolls. Like you Until the end of June I didn’t plan my time to do all the non-puppet projects I remember. I have a lot of dolls to review, plus two. Some of these dolls lay in their boxes for months. He would do a few things, such as a quick diorama, to get a better idea of ​​the doll.


One of the most anticipated dolls in the Barbie Fashionistas 2016 series is # 38 So Sporty Doll. Her curved body is one of the dolls that comes into vogue. Honestly, I was not very interested in it, but it surprised me forever. Let's start the review.

The box is more or less the same as the box of the fashionista "BASIC", but wider, on the left a doll, and on the right - clothes. The box with Paisley looks a little cheaper than the Pretty .



Behind the box we see some other dolls that come with fashion.


When we get out of the box, we can look at the doll.


She is very athletic, she has fair skin, light blue eyes and pink lipstick. He has a new hat, which some call “Playline Carl,” but I don’t know if that’s the official name. You can find this Chambray Chic and Spring into Style hat.


At first I thought this doll was similar to Chambray Chic , but the hair color was different. So I have two photos to compare. As you can see, So Sport has a dark complexion and big eyes. Also, I think her lips are thick, but maybe it’s mostly this doll.




Sporty has straight brown / burgundy hair. In fact it looks more red than the picture as a person Thanks to the styling it is quite compressed from a very tight box. Hopefully I can fix that later.



It even comes with a plastic cover that sticks amazingly to these awesome plastic items. It’s more like an eraser than a cute hat.


She is wearing a blue fishnet dress for sports, this is an undershirt. I was a little disappointed to learn that there was no net on his back, but I liked the small details on his shoulders.



She wears blue sandals on a flat platform. Combines well with blue dresses, but I think other colors will be better.


Sporty comes with this white bag, which in my opinion is quite simple.





Now let’s try this extra outfit. The first outfit is a striped dress with a skirt. I thought it was a one-piece dress, and was very surprised to find that it was actually a two-piece dress. Mattel, the king of one-piece costumes, made this two-piece suit when it should be two-piece (see cute kitten shirt-skirt ).


I think Sporty looks good in this outfit. I’m going to replace her shoes with pink, which is also included in this package.







The shoes say that extra pairs are transparent pink tennis shoes. I don’t like it when making accessories, especially shoes.


The second dress consists of a neon-yellow pencil skirt and a white shirt with bright pink stripes.


I thought I’d like this dress more, but the pencil skirt marks her ankles, and the cropped shirt makes her body look a little weird.




The new accessory of the set is a bag with pink C-Through buttons, which for some reason looks orange in my photo. However, it is the same pink color as the shoes.


And if you are interested, I try on a yellow skirt with a striped top. What do you think?


Overall, I am very happy with So Sporty . I got her because she’s for sale, or because I like another doll, I didn’t expect her to like it. I really liked taking pictures of her, I thought she was very beautiful.


I wasn’t crazy about the costumes when I saw the prototypes, but personally they are more beautiful. Certainly not quality, but it looks better than other fashionable clothes.

In addition to appreciating the dolls I discover in the packaging, one of the reasons I give feedback is to help people find information about a particular doll, perhaps to help them decide whether to buy them. If you ask me which doll I would choose from this “chamber chic”, I would definitely choose it. However, it has much more individuality: it seems more photogenic to me.


Now it's time to choose a name. I thought of calling her June, who actually chose a chamomile dress for her pink hair. However, since I seem to think it’s only shallow, I don’t think I’ll get it anytime soon, so maybe I should use June for that. Any other name suggestions?


Also, I don’t upload all the photos taken on So Sporty , so if you want to see more, you can follow me on Instagram .

So what do you think about sports ? Is there one in your collection?

Event Wizard:



You may like such messages.

Tips for dolls. Fashionista Barbie Petit "Beauty in Paisley"

Tips for dolls. Gorgeous fashionista Barbie "chamber chic"
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url