Doll Review: Middle School Moguls Izzy

Welcome all! How are you? The new semester is approaching faster than I expected and I still haven't posted much of what I planned to do during my short break from school! I've spent a lot of time shooting and editing videos, so lately I haven't gotten particularly popular reviews. I have some new wallpapers that came out in September(!) and haven't used them for my pop photography yet. I also want to watch Wonder Woman before I go back to school, but I don't know if I'll have the time. Maybe I should just rest and remember that this is supposed to be fun and not practical, but since I'm only writing in the course I think I need to "catch up".


Today I am going to talk about the 3rd businessman doll from Easy High School. I've already looked at previous posts by Jada and Sunny , so check them out if you're interested. I know some of you aren't interested in these dolls, but since the company was kind enough to send three more for free, I think it would be rude if I didn't test them all. So let's get started!

The Izzy chest has the same design as the rest of the school's emperors. We have dolls on the right and books on the left.


Behind the box, we can learn more about Izzy. She is the group's digital lead singer and is an outspoken and outgoing singer. He loves to create his own hashtags and can make anything go viral.



Finally, the doll is out of the box.




All school emperors had the same head shape and their eyes looked sideways. Easy didn't have eyes in the prototype, but I think it looks better that way. Her eyes are purple and her lips are bright pink. Her cheeks are more red than other dolls.


Her hair is long, wavy and purple. At one point during the creation of the doll, fans were asked if they liked the color purple or brown hair with all over purple hair. I voted for the first option because purple hair sometimes looks cheap and makes the doll look like a wig. She won purple hair and I wasn't too happy about it, but when I opened Easy, I thought her hair looked really nice and soft. For some strange reason, the part of her hair that glows in the cold light looks blue, while the part closest to the warm light appears purple.


With a hint of gas from my hand

She wears this black and gray hat on her head. The hat is filled with paper which makes it look fluffy. I think the hats could use some bright color details.



The dress is my favorite part and it is very disappointing. Izzy draws a mustache and glasses over it after a light blue shirt. It looks like a face and has a fun design.


She also wears a pair of black and white leggings in a Wales pattern. I love leggings, but neither the shorts nor the scarf featured in the doll's design made her the last doll and I think something was missing from her outfit.




Her shoes are like the other two girls, but they are dyed bright pink and white.


These black rimmed glasses are designed with a blue bow. What I love most about this doll. Aren't they wonderful?


In short, I have mixed feelings about Easy. When she came and saw the last doll, I didn't like her at all, but when I opened it and started taking pictures of her, I had so much fun and started liking her even more.



The dressing room worries me the most. It's missing some details and doesn't look trendy or trendy. I think they wanted to give the doll a hipster look, but the last doll didn't work for me. Even if they can't add all the details shown in the photo, they can add something else, like a glamorous tulle skirt or something else.




Overall, I like the High School Tycoons series, but there are a few things that could be improved. We also have to keep in mind that this company is the first to create a pop series, so it's only natural that they're doing something wrong. Anyway, I'd like to see more of this streak in the near future.

What do you think of Izzy? Do you love high school tycoon dolls?

Mrs.



Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url