1990's "S" Shirt with Freezer paper + Fabric Paint!

1990's

1990 "S" frozen paper + dusty shirt!

Did you grow up in the 90s? If so, do you know this letter "C"? I remember sitting outside on vacation and drawing over and over again... I must have brought a notebook and a pen with me.

I love this S, especially now that I'm from S! This shirt is the best chat for anyone who knows, let's do it right now!

1990's

In case you forgot, here are the steps to extract that S.

How to draw an S from the 1990's instructions step by step, remember this?


Required accessories:

Shirt
frozen paper
cricket maker

12x24 cricket matt
Shout EasyPress 2
EasyPress cricket mat
Textile case
color brush stencil
WITH.
Right click to save, please, for personal use only.



Freeze paper can be bought at the grocery store next to wax paper. It has a washable surface, so when pressed, it adheres to the fabric and forms the correct stencil.


Place the cooling paper on the floor with the shiny side touching the carpet. Then cut out the S, there's a setting for frozen paper, so it's easy!


Then take the S and place it on the shirt, put the S where you want and press the freezer with EasyPress 2.


Then pull the inside of the S and dig it in so that you can demarcate a small gap.


Ready to paint after installation.


I chose the color of black fabric, the checkered fabric is amazing! When dry, it is soft and supple, not hard or cracking.


Use the stencil brush to paint the shirt black.


The color of the fabric on the shirt makes me look tired, so I don't wear that color. I like the sad look.


After the paint has hardened, carefully peel off the parchment paper.


Then let dry completely.


Complete the painting by adjusting the temperature to match the Canvas Creations glass.

1990's

This is!

Love, tag and share this S with whoever loves it!

1990's

I love sewing shirts! You can never wear too many shirts, can you?
see also

Best friend shirt
My Best Friend is Better than yours Shirt DIY in gold foil iron on cut with the Cricut Maker and pressed with the EasyPress 2.

Warm shirt for swimming
Hibiscus Swim Shirt with SportFlex Iron-on Vinyl with Cricut



facebook social network Follow me on Pinterest. YouTube Instagram Twitter
Border
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url