How to repaint photo frames

Greetings to all! Just a quick post to let you know that I finally uploaded my first video to YouTube. It's not a fake video and it's pretty simple, but I wanted to start something simple. Also, I've wanted to repaint this frame for a long time, so that gives me a good reason.





The photo frame is easy enough to repaint, but I wanted something that was easy to follow with written instructions. At the moment I am not going to perform in my video because my English pronunciation is much worse than my grammar LOL. Here is the video:



In the end it wasn't as professional as I liked it and it took longer than expected. However, I hope to do better and improve the quality of the videos in the future. I already have ideas, but they probably won't appear until June.

I would be very grateful for your feedback on this video and any constructive criticism would be appreciated. Thanks for watching!

Microsoft


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url