Fashion Galore

How are you all!
You may have noticed that I haven't been writing for a week, but I'm working on a Youtube video and since my photo table and main table are the same, I couldn't take a picture of my doll. Mr. Monster and I were also busy with other things in life, and since he had to help me with my video, we couldn't do as much as we wanted. This is a pretty basic video, but I hope to be able to upload it next week.


Today, instead of exploring the doll, I want to show you some Barbie sets that have been in my dollhouse for months. Since I'm new to the Barbie collection, I don't have a lot of Barbie clothes, so I look at her as much as possible.

The first fashion package is a casual set that includes a boho look and a white dress. I received it when it was sold on Amazon.



At first glance, I chose Chloe (aka Ribbed Donut ) as a model. The style does not suit her and the pants look baggy on the buttocks. I don't know what's wrong with Barbie's pants, but everyone seems to have the same problem. However, I like the top.



The shoes are beautiful but I think they picked the wrong color for them.


The set includes a pink backpack. The backpack is beautiful, but the pink makes it look unreal.


The second look is a white lace dress and I chose MTM Redhead (her name will probably be Kristen) as the model. Since fashionable shoes do not fit this dress, I chose "flying" for her shoes.


The dress type looks like a fixed dress. It's pretty cute and I love pairing it with something less romantic like a denim jacket.


The second fashion pack is a handy pack that includes wardrobes in the trunk with a pink dress and a denim shirt.


Asha will be a model with a two-piece dress. When I took it off I thought I should change it to Chloe because the yellow dress is better than hope and the blue dress is with Chloe. I don't really like this dress. The shirt is beautiful, but look at dolls as baggies and pajamas to call leggings leggings.



The denim shirt is also bad, but when you take it off you don't notice it.


The shoes are very beautiful and very versatile. I love the little details of the band.


The design of the bag is also quite cool, but it can be repainted.


For the second photo I chose the Miranda model (also known as " Ice Cream Slider "). This is a sleeveless pink dress with a high neck. The shoulder part of the neck collects some dust. The shoes she is actually wearing belong to Grace.


It comes with a brown belt which I think goes well with this outfit over other outfits.


And the final set is a festive dress with a shiny top in combination with a silver dress and a black skirt.


Victoria (aka Ribbed " LA Girl") is about to become a costume model. This geometric patterned silver dress looks very disco. I can't remember where I wore the black shoes.


The set includes a turquoise necklace that matches the neckline of the dress.


I chose Leah for the two-piece dress. I like the overall design of this dress, but the top is a little tight for the MTM body and the skirt looks quite tight.


The shoes in this trendy outfit are very cute black ballet flats that will match many other outfits.


It comes with a black lined wallet which looks quite realistic.



All in all, I am a little disappointed with the quality of these clothes, but some of them look good in front of the camera. However, I think Mattel can not only improve the quality, but make sure the costumes actually fit the doll and don't look too big or too small. However, I would love to receive the latest in barbie and rocker dresses, boho style and printed dresses.

What do you think of fashion? Do you have the latest version?

RS

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url