Doll Review: Barbie Made to Move redhead

Made to Move Barbie dolls are a big improvement in the Barbie line. In a world full of strong fashionistas, these dolls open up many posing possibilities and become beautiful body altars. My newest Made To Move is a blue-tipped redhead. I've already inspected Asha (aka "Yellow Top") and Leo (aka "Tilting Top") . I also turned two mods into MTM troops (see here ).


I bought this doll from Amazon in September. The one with the orange top wasn't available in Spain so I just bought it. I haven't seen them in any toy store, though. But let's get to the rating.


The box for this Made to Move doll is no different than the First Wave doll. Some wallpapers are different from the two new dolls.


On the back of the box we see all the dolls in this range except Asha.


Finally she came out of the box.


She has light skin, brown eyes, and spots. When I received her I wasn't too sure about her face but she looks cute in the picture. She also has a very friendly face.


She has long straight red hair. I don't know if I've ever said I like redheads. Her hair is mostly dark orange with a few shades of brown, but I don't think it shows in the photo.


Here's the bad news. A few strands of hair stuck to her neck appear to have gotten there when the doll's head was glued on. Paisley Pretty had the same problem, but in a much more subtle way. I managed to pluck out some of her hair but some of the hair was broken and now her hair is sticking out of the nape of her neck.




There is nothing special about her dress, just a stretchy ball and black leggings like other MTM dolls. I'm not sure about the color combination of the top.


I love being able to pose for this doll. It just gives the dolls more clarity.


I like MTM's body and I like the fact that they produce more dolls in different outfits, although they still have a sports theme. However, I find that they are still missing certain skin tones, for example. very dark skin, which could correspond to the number 20 fashionista (the one in the yellow floral dress).



BTW, I don't know if you've noticed, but I've added a My Barbie Collection tab at the top of the page. I would like to use this site to track my barbie dolls with their names and information e.g. B. if they were newly made. Also, I just bought a tripod because I want to start making videos for Youtube. I have a few DIY ideas, pretty basic ones, but this might be a good start.


Barbie Made To Move redhead blue top review

So what do you think of this lady? Which doll will you add to the MTM range?

MS.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url