Doll Review: Barbie Fashionistas "Tribal Romper"

Good morning! I wasn't going to review this Barbie Fashionista doll today, but every time I asked the monster god what doll to make next, he just said:. The doll I'm talking about is the Barbie Fashionista Tribal Romper from the 2015 Fashionistas series.


I got this doll for my birthday in September, but couldn't make it because of all the work I did in college. So let's get to the review.

The box has the same design as other Fashionista boxes, but unlike some newer ones, it doesn't have a doll or official name. Don't ask me why the doll has cardboard cutouts in her hand, but it seems to have been done on purpose.


The back of the box is quite sober, adorned with other fashion images of this wave.


And here it is out of the box.



Tribal Romper has brown brown eyes and light pink lipstick. The egg on her head is quite new, it was first introduced in this doll. Fans apparently call her "Cassandra," but Mattel hasn't confirmed that's her official name.



She has beautiful dark auburn hair with red accents. One side of her hair is braided . From what Mattel has told us, it looks like it came from an ad for a shampoo.


She wears a pink trumpet dress with turquoise details. Although I'm worried about using too much pink in some Barbie dresses, I love how it's used in this dress. In fact, it looks like a pretty realistic design.


He wears beige flat sandals. At first glance, they seem quite heavy, but in reality, their design is very detailed.



It comes with a turquoise cross pocket. Nice, but the strap was deformed as it was attached to the box. Let's say it looks a little blue on the photo because personally.


A lot of Barbie dolls I've bought lately don't have earrings, but this one has two big diamond rings.



I am very happy that it finally exists. I fell in love with her the first time I saw her publicity photo, but never found her in stores. Fortunately, Mr. Monster bought it at a very good price and gave it to me for my birthday. It's quite beautiful, but taking photos is a bit difficult. I think they could have done better with his eye paint.



I think Mattel did the right thing with this doll. She has a lot of personality, her design is different from other Mattel dolls we've had before. Sometimes it seems to me that Mattel is very confident in the design of its lines, that it can have a bold design.


Since the fans call her Cassandra, I'm also thinking of calling her Cassandra. But I haven't decided yet to write with "K" or with "C". What do you think?

MRS:

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url