Doll Review: Barbie Fashionistas Petite "Pretty in Paisley"

Hi! Years have passed since I last reviewed a Barbie doll and now is finally the perfect time to do so. Her choice is Barbie Fashionista #41 Linda in Paisley . It was one of the first dolls with a new miniature body in vogue.



This modified fashionista box is wider than normal fashionista box, but it still has the words "fashionista" on the left side, we can see photos of other dolls in the lower right row. Despite the fashion, the box looks pretty empty.



On the back of the box we see a beauty with a paisley image of other dolls in the series such as B - Fabulous Pizza Pizzazz .



I love the fashionista box because it's so easy to open, instantly the doll is free.


She has brown skin, brown eyes and purple lipstick. I'm not sure about the horse on his head, but I would say it's Kayla/Lee's horse.



She has brown hair with brown highlights in front. Her hair is in excellent condition apart from a few loose strands that need trimming.


He has sunglasses on his hair. I removed the glued glasses, it's a nightmare because you have to be careful not to cut the doll's hair.


He wears a loose cashmere shirt in strawberry brown colors. Paired with a knee length denim skirt. The outfit looks much better in the ad photos, especially the top.


Beauty Paisley also wears cowboy boots.




He pointed to this bag with a silver shovel. I think I already have a different color.


As you can see on the box, Pretty in Paisley includes two suits and a few accessories. Let us try it.


The first outfit is a dress with an orange floral pattern. I don't like the ad photo, but the doll fits perfectly. I thought it would look great in Crazy for Coral .



I didn't like this dress with high heels so I tried silver sandals. I'm not really into fashion, but I think it goes more with orange-gold than silver.


Here are the shoes. Very similar to Barbie.


The second outfit is a light denim overall. I'm not happy about it, I feel like something is missing.


Here is a monkey.


The red collar does not help decorate the jumpsuit.


Here is the chain up close.


Another accessory she wears is a turquoise bag. It's actually pretty, but some of the painted details are missing.



Pretty in Paisley is a very pretty doll that brings variety to the Barbie series. I love some bold designs in some of the awesome new body shapes of 2016. But like I've said a million times, it's great to see a new body type.


The dolls that come with this fashion are great, especially the new body dolls because the variety of clothes is not as great as the original body. However, the clothes could be of better quality.


And now a mandatory offer. Fashion lovers don't have an official name, so this lady can take full advantage of it. Any proposal?

What do you think of Pretty in Paisley ? Is it in your collection?

MISS:


Another post you might like!

Puppet Hints. Barbie Fashionista Petite «Sweet Kitty»

Puppet Hints. Barbie Fashionistas Petite Crazy for Coral:

Puppet Hints. Barbie Fashionista «B Amazing»



Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url