Doll Review: DC Super Hero Girls Batgirl

Hello my dear doll friends. Today is the time to watch another character in the DC Super Hero Girls series, Batgirl. I've already reviewed Poison Ivy և Bumblebee from this series, so check it out if you missed them. I brought Batgirl back in September, and when it was finally time to release her, she was still sitting in her box.


For the first time on DC Super Hero Girls, Betgir is portrayed not as a student but as Barbara Gordon as an IT worker. I do not watch the show regularly, so I missed the episode where she started playing Batgirl, not Barbara.

But let's start reviewing. The Batgirl box has the same design as the Ivy and Bumblebee box. Basically, the DC Super Hero Girls logo is on the top right, and the Batgirls picture is on the bottom right.


At the top left of the box are pictures of Batgirl, and at the bottom are other dolls from this channel. I like the works of this line very much.


After cutting the plastic for a few minutes, it finally came out of the box.


Batgirl has an oval head, light skin, green eyes and light lipstick. His mask does not allow him to see his face well. remove


The mask is a little scratched from the eye color, but very delicate. He has very big eyes and a cartoon face.


He has red fringed hair. It looks very tough on styling products but has no bare spots.



It reminds me of Poison Ivy, so I brought it up for comparison. They are very similar, but Ivy's eyes are more almond-shaped and Betgirlin's eyes are larger and rounder.


He is wearing a purple hat with a gold logo, leggings and a yellow belt.


The upper bouts featured two cutaways, for easier access to the higher frets. Reminds me of that cat hat.



The cap has a hole in the back to allow the hair to enter.



Wear yellow combat boots.



He wears lacquered gloves, yellow bracelets for his tools and weapons.


Batgirl also includes a backpack with bat wings. This is actually pretty cool.


Overall, I think Batgirl is pretty cool. I love superheroes, so I love this Superhero Girls series. Their athletic bodies are great, but I wish they had more joints, like the Made to Move dolls.

DC Super Hero Girls Batgirl review monster crafts blog

I wish I could get more dolls from this series. The only ones I don't have on this channel are Super Girl and Harley Quinn, but I really do not like them. However, I'm very excited about the upcoming release of Katana և Frost. I would also like to see a Hawkgirl doll, maybe Miss Martia, but my money is in the upcoming Hawkgirl SDCC exclusive.



What do you think of Batgirl? DC Super Hero Girls Collection?

MC:


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url