Doll Review: Middle School Moguls McKinley

Hello dear doll lovers. Today is the perfect time to talk about Mogul High School, McKinley's newest doll. I don't want to see him again, but I know that if I don't do it now, he will forever be in his box. As you may already know, High School Tycoon is a series of dolls that try to encourage girls to be interested in technology and business. The other girls on the show are more tech-savvy, with McKinley running the business.



McKinley was originally called McKenna but had to be changed due to the Mattel McKenna branding. He is a group business leader and loves math and fun. He is a perfectionist, very organized, qualities that I want.

The box for the school tycoon has the same design - quite simple, but beautiful.



Then we could learn a lot more about McKinley.




And finally, he came out of the box.


McKinley has slanted blue eyes and freckled light pink lipstick. The cheek is uneven, just below the left eye.


She has long straight blond hair with light pink highlights. The emphasis is a little more on her bangs.



She also has a beautiful striped ribbon on her head.



I think her outfit is one of the most detailed in this doll series. She was wearing a white and pink dress. He wears a jacket or tie to give him a more formal look.


She wore beautiful contrasting leggings with a combination of pink and white stripes.


She's the only one who doesn't wear pink shoes, which is why she has black shoes.


Like Easy, she has beautiful red glasses with a yellow stripe. I prefer this, but it's also beautiful.


I have to admit that when I saw McKinley's design, I didn't like it at all. Yes, Al sounds really bad to me. Looks like BT isn't for me either. But somehow I like him more, I think he is the most detailed member of the gang. I think they developed McKinley first and then everything else.


Overall, I like the idea of ​​a school tycoon, but some details here and there could be better. The first site they launched had a lot of detailed information about the dolls and their origins, but on the new site, this information is reduced to the most basic details. I love it when a puppet line talks about wayang like Monster High, I think something is missing from that line.


I know sometimes "good intentions" or positive messages pop up in a line of dolls to some extent, and sometimes they just don't work (remember Barbie game developer books. Yeah), but at least they try. Barbie expressed her concerns about Easy Dolls in my previous review, so I'd like to know what you think. Anyway, at least I didn't go down without explaining myself first.

So what do you think of McKinley? Do you like the series "Mughal High School"?

Microsoft:

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url