Doll Review: DC Super Hero Girls Wonder Woman

Remember when I said I would not collect DC Super Hero Girls dolls? Will I just get some of them? Okay, this is my fourth DC Superhero Girls doll, I really want to pick up the next Katana doll, I mean I'm a DC Superhero Girls collector. So today is the time to reconsider my youngest daughter Hero, Wonder Woman.


Wonder Woman is the princess of the Amazon, the first of her kind to appear in Superhero High. In comics and other media, she uses the nickname Diana Prince to hide her true identity. He is very strong, athletic, his weapon is the lasso of truth.



I like Super Hero Girl Box.



At the back of the box we see a nice picture, but not my favorite.



And it finally came out of the box.



I'm not entirely sure that all DC superhero girls wear the same uniform, but if they are different, the differences are very small. Wonder Woman has dark blue eyes, light skin and red lips.



She has thin blue spotted hair, which are in pretty good condition.



She wears her brand gold scarf with a red star. The headband was wrapped around his head and glued to one of those stunning plastic objects.



She is wearing an "W" egg pulp on her chest. This is fine, but restricts shoulder rotation.



He wears a red blouse with a star pattern with white feathers. It's very simple, but you will definitely keep what you have.



The cover is combined with light blue leggings with a layer of star next to it.



He wears red boots with wings on the outside. These outfits look great on shoes, but when looked at separately, they look like rubber boots.


He holds a golden coffin that helps him keep the truth.


He wears silver belts on his arms, which gives him the look of a warrior.


His hands were adjusted so that he could hold the truth. Because this is an action doll, it looks great because the doll is in action, but it can be a problem if you want to make a more glamorous shot.



I love DC Super Hero Girls and I like Wonder Woman. I like the transformation of this character, the other characters of this series, or I already like some of the superheroes. I am amazed with the overall quality of the dolls in this series because they are matte but to me the dolls look very strong and the hair is in excellent condition.



I want more from this DC superhero girl. My favorites list now includes Katana and Frost and, possibly Starfire and Wonder Woman from Themisira. I'm not entirely interested in Super Girl or Harley Quinn, but I would probably buy one if I could get a good deal. Hope to see a doll version of Hawkgirl soon, but I'm sure it will be the next SDCC franchise.



So what do you think of Wonder Woman? Do you have any of these in your collection?

Microsoft:
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url