And January is here

Hi everybody!

Long time without a blog, I'll be back in a few weeks. I said in my last post that I would try blogging once a month, but this semester has been more than scary for me, so it's impossible. And there are many things I want to write. Luckily, in a few weeks I'll have time to do (almost) anything I want. But now let me tell you what I've been doing for months.

My doll collection has grown quite a bit since my last post. I've been pretty busy hunting for dolls, but I managed to buy a pair of DC SuperheroGirls for a reasonable price.

DC SuperHero Girls Batgirl Wonder Woman


Also, I finally got my school magnet. Actually I just bought Jada, but the owner of the company sent me three other girls for free because they are good. I plan to consider them.

Middle School Moguls iBesties

I managed to convince several fashionistas with my clothes.

Barbie Fashionistas

I finally found it at the Project MC2 doll shop. Yes, it's the first wave, but you know, this is Spain, we have dolls a hundred years from now.

Project MC2 McKeyla McAlister Volcano

Mr Monster and I also started collecting Funko stickers. These two I received as gifts for Christmas.

Funko Rock Candy Barbie 1959 Batgirl

And these are his Funko Pops. Both C-3PO and Daredevil were my Christmas gifts for him.


Funko Pop C-3PO Daredevil Bobba Fett

While I was busy studying, I think I missed some dummy news. Was the original Katana released in the DC Super Hero Girls series? Is Frost finally released? I've seen Monster High doll sets that include little wolf brothers, but I'm not really interested in them.

So what have you been doing these months? Something I missed.

Master of Ceremony:




Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url