Doll Review: The Barbie Look "Music Festival"

hello everyone! What did you do?

As I told you in my last post, I have just started university, I am busy with projects. But I was able to finish everything on time, the next project is scheduled for next week, so I have a few days to play with my dolls.

Today I would like to review Barbie Look Music Bands from the Barbie Collection Line. Like the original Black Label doll, this is my first Barbie Look doll. If you do not know what "tag" means, you can find all the words described in the Barbie collection . When I first saw it I really liked this doll but in my country Look dolls sell for 55 euros, so I was waiting to get it. Fortunately, a few weeks ago I got a discount on Amazon.es and bought it for 35 euros.


Let’s start with the box. Barbie Look boxes are very decorative, mostly made of pure plastic. I like the font you use in this line.


In the back of the box are some pictures of other Barbie Look dolls.


There was a lot of plastic in the box to hold the doll, so it took me a while to open it. I have to admit that I was a little upset when I saw that the dolls in the collection were not being collected this way.


He finally broke the mold.


Grab the plate on Aphrodite's head - it's beautiful. I love her blue eyes.


She has a bit of a mess, especially yellow hair on her back. Honestly, I expected her hair to be in better condition as this is a collectible doll. Her hair is adorned with braided ribbons.




Wear an ankle-length burgundy boho dress with floral prints. The fabric of the dress feels better than a play line dress.



Wear beige shoes. I like the design, but you can use a few more facts.



She wears a brown bag with fruit, giving it a more bohemian look.


She is wearing this kind of feather necklace.


And this gold bracelet. He painted his nails.




It also has some accessories for this cool camera, water bottle and holiday map.


Most of all, I think it's a nice toy, but I was expecting a little more quality considering it was actually a collector's item. I still have no collectibles other than Barbie Silkstone in the box so I can't really compare. Yes, the clothes feel good, just like the packaging, the design is not much about the kids, but I did not see many differences in quality.


In addition to the quality, I really like the concept of this doll, the design is beautiful, I think it is a great addition to my collection. I want to add some Barbie The Look dolls to my collection, especially the party perfect. I think this line is a great invitation to get into Barbie collectibles. They do not cost much, the design offers more than just dolls. However, I think Mattel should pay more attention to the quality of the products.



So what do you think of this woman? Do you like the dolls in the collection? Tell me what you think so far.

MC die

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url