Doll review: Barbie Made to Move "Purple Top"

Hello my dear pop lovers! I returned with another review. Today I do a review of Barbie ready to move (Wave 1). I have already seen Ashan (yellow dot) of the same line here .


Actually, I have two of these dolls, but one part of the body (with a pretty face) will be the victim of LA Girl Fashionista, as will another woman on the go.

This box is slightly different than a sandbox. Imagine the doll sitting and some dolls moving in the background.


There are dolls in the back of the box ... hopeless. I don't know why the girl left, then she was released?


Now is the time to pack your bags! A small comment on these special boxes, they weren't easy to open. Did you know that Mattel dolls are sometimes bought by young children?


After the box fight, here he is.


She has fair skin, Asian features and reddish pink lips. I wasn't an Asian Barbie so I'm very happy with that. This doll uses the shape of Kyle's head, so now it's called Leo .



Lear has black hair on his sister. Her hair is in good condition, although the box elastic is nothing compared to other "boxes" I have seen.


All dolls in this line wear the same yoga / fitness outfit, but with different colors on top. The clothes are nothing special, so they are not taken into consideration.

The best thing about this body is what you can imagine. Leo can sit twins


Or just sitting there


I tried to punch it (or poncho, I don't know how to spell it), but it wasn't like yoga, but a punch.



The softness of the elbows allows them to create a clearer and more realistic position.


Now let's see how Leo looks in different outfits! I choose this dress one of Barbie's dresses and style the luxurious Grace shoes (so read here ). I don't like the dress more, I like it tighter, but the colors are appropriate.


I really like making this new doll ready to move and I want to see more characters in it. But, as I said in the last post, I love that these bodies are seen not only in fitness issues, but in other lines as well.


Leo is a great addition to my collection, I'm happy to finally see an Asian character appear. Since we have black leather dolls, I think it would be great if they could play a lot of Asian characters.

So what do you think of Leo? Added to your collection?

Mrs.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url