Doll Review: Barbie Fashionistas "Donut top"

Hello! Do you miss me? I don’t think so, I’ve written to you many times and I don’t give you time to lose: P.

So are you ready to review another doll? I don’t know if I’m going to go through all my unpacked dolls, not only because I probably won’t have time, but also because some of my dolls don’t want to go through.



Today I’m going to review Barbie Fashionistas ’“ Top Donut ”. I don’t know if its official name is Donut Top, but it’s a name you can find in many online stores. I’m going to review this doll in particular because it’s one of those dolls that I have to train with LA Girl , but I wanted to write about it before I go through my mind.

The box is basically any other plain white background that is in vogue, with the words “Fashionista” on one side. Each fashion has different patterns on the bottom, the LA Girl has a zebra print, and this one has polka dots.



The difference in the box is like LA Girl, I don’t know why I painted this photo.


I love the fashionista box because it opens so easily. A few seconds later he came out of the box.


Like LA Girl և Crazy for Coral, this doll uses Skipper prints. She has tanned skin, green eyes and pale pink lips. Personally, I find her face charming.


Let's talk about hair. Here’s the coup. I really like the color of her hair, her simple hairstyle with a small braid on one side. Unfortunately, it seems like two months without washing her hair.



To enhance it, he tied a pair of sunglasses to his hair with one of those awesome pieces of plastic.


He was wearing a slightly larger white shirt with biscuits. Some of these fashionista outfits look a bit obscene, և this t-shirt is a great example. The design is beautiful, but I'd rather it fit better.




She wore asymmetrical denim skirts with a veil and lunar. I like the skirt more than the top!


It caught my attention when my knee was slightly bent. My other fashionista’s leg doesn’t look like that, I think it gives the doll an extra kick.


Her bag is very similar to Barbie's pink bag with a big bow. I can’t imagine what it will be like to be painted. If you look closely, you can see Barbie's small logo on the chain.


She wears simple sandals that match the light pink color of the bag. They are good, but nothing special.


I carefully removed the sunglasses from the doll's head, I can see her hair much better.


If you’re wondering, this is what he looks like with sunglasses.


I bought this doll when LA Girl arrived, because it's better to buy two in case of delivery. Actually, this fashionista wouldn't be my first choice if all the other fashionistas were available in Toys'r'us. In fact, what I really want is a pedigree monkey. Anyway, at least I didn't go down without explaining myself first.

Barbie fashionistas donut top review

Overall, it’s a pretty doll, but I think some things could be better, such as hair. She doesn’t have a solid style compared to other fashionistas, but I understand her mostly because I think she has a beautiful face.

barbie fashionistas charlie bell review


As I said in my post on LA Girl, the fashionista has no name, but fans seem to call her Carly Bell (or Charlie Bell). I don’t like the name, but I’m bad at naming dolls. Any suggestions?

How much fashion do you have? How to find their names?

ANDEREA:

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url