Made to Move

Warm welcome! I can't believe it's July already!

I had a lazy weekend and didn't do much work on my bloodshed. I still have a chair to make, but I'm concentrating on other things so I don't have to work. As I told you in previous articles, I have handmade barbie dolls that I have to wear to recreate the barbie fashion people. I only bought it to remodel but felt like I had to give these girls an internship before I rip their heads off.


These two girls are Barbie and Teresa (the girl in the blue shirt, I don't know if it's Teresa). I originally bought Barbie to be L.A. Girl 's new body, until I discovered that L.A. Girl was a better match for Lea's skin color ( purple top ). Since I have no other stylist to recreate her, Barbie remains unchanged while Teresa donates her body to Donut Top Fashionista .

Let's start with Theresa. Like I said, I'm not sure if this doll is marketed as "Teresa" because the other Teresa dolls seem to have a different hairstyle. However, fans seem to assume it's Teresa because she's brunette and looks Latina.


I wasn't totally drawn to this doll when it first came out, mostly because of her face. Black Kitty from Multicrafteral Lab told me once that she didn't like this head shape at all, and now I understand why. She has the same head shape as Sweetheart Stripes and I personally find her difficult to represent and I'm not sure if it's because of the head shape or the face paint, but I'll try to buy as few dolls in this shape as possible.


Theresa's hair is in excellent condition and is soft and rooted. Too bad it's not a popular doll in my collection.



Like other dolls designed to move, she has so much more potential than other Barbie dolls.


Now let's move on to Barbie. When I started collecting Barbie dolls as an adult, I wasn't interested in the blue-eyed blonde, instead focusing on more diverse characters. However, I don't regret buying it.


Barbie has that smiling face and those blue eyes. Her face is beautiful but she doesn't talk to me like the other dolls.


Her hair isn't bad at all, but it's super smooth thanks to the styling product. I don't like to cut my hair either.


Barbie's knee joints seem a little looser than other Made to Move dolls, but she's still pretty strong.



I am very happy that Mattel has released this new body because the poses look more natural and it is also reasonably priced. I can't wait to see more characters in this series... and the familiar tone that goes with it.


So how many Made To Move dolls did you use for the new version?

MC


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url