Saturday fun finds

Greetings everyone!

Mr. Monster and I spent the morning in a village near our house that is much larger and has many more shops. We mostly went hunting for dolls, but we got Batgirl 6 euros cheaper than usual, but we could not find any interesting dolls. However, we went to a store called Flying Tiger and found some interesting items on a 1/6 scale. You can use Store Finder to see if you have a store.


I discovered this store thanks to another collector of Spanish dolls. I asked him where he got a chair I saw in one of his paintings, and he told me about this store. So I searched for the nearest store և it was only 30 minutes drive from my town

Let me just start with the said chair. They are available in different colors, for example. B. Pastel pink, brown, bright red. I think it was once empty, but it was not available in this store.


They are great for Barbie dolls.



 
I find this little basket. She's a little short for Barbie.


However, it works much better with Monster High Little Sister dolls.


I also got this doll-shaped trash can with wheels. It's supposed to be a pen holder, but it's pretty realistic to look at. Again, this is a little short for a doll, but it will look good in a diorama.


I got this wooden bowl. The doll is too big to eat, eat or use as a kitchen accessory, but it would be perfect to decorate.


And finally I got this little desk lamp. It was available in blue, but it looked more realistic.


And the best thing is that it has real light.


What do you think of the results? Did you find anything interesting in the form of dolls?

MC:

PD. I will not be able to post much until January, but do not forget that you can always contact me on other social networks.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url