Doll review: DC Super Hero Girls Bumblebee

Hello my dear doll friends!

Summer went by so fast and suddenly he was back at school. Class starts tomorrow for me, but I still have a few days before work starts, so I'm looking forward to writing another article. I'm so glad I wrote a lot on this blog this summer, but unfortunately I couldn't complete some projects or write all the articles that were planned. I won't be able to post much during the semester, but you can always reach me on my Facebook , Twitter , or Instagram pages.

In my last post, I reviewed Poison Ivy from the DC Super Hero Girls series and mentioned Bumblebee as my favorite, but it was out of stock. Well, today I managed to find a bee and I couldn't help but get it.


Like Poison Ivy, Bumblebee is a student at Super Hero High School. His suit allows him to retract and his wings allow him to fly. In the comics, her real name is Karen Beecher, but I don't think her real name is mentioned on the DC Super Hero Girls webisode.

The Bumblebee Chest has the same design as the Poison Chest, with the image in the lower corner. His work is good, but I prefer his toxic work.


On the back of the box you can see a picture of Bumblebee and learn more about it.


In the end, I got off track.


Bumblebee has dark skin and his eyes are colored with pink eye shadow and pink lipstick. I don't really like the makeup, I prefer a softer shade of lipstick.


In my Poison Ivy article, I mentioned that I think all superhero girls have the same gray horse. I took a picture of Poison Ivy and Bumblebee for comparison. The bee's nose appears wider, but its face shape remains the same.


Bees have half shaved hair. Instead of messy hair, like Venus from Monster High or Barbie from Los Angeles, she braids pigtails.


On the other hand, she has long wavy brown hair with hints of orange and yellow reminiscent of honey.


He wears a black and yellow shirt with a honeycomb pattern. The front of the shirt is flashing yellow. It is made of some kind of lycra or stretchy material and looks good quality.



The leggings are black with a honeycomb motif on the bottom. I love that the leggings are fabric and not dyed.


He was wearing tall, dark yellow sneakers. They may not have elaborate monster boot designs, but heels don't save the world, do they?


Instead of being part of the doll, its wings are attached to the backpack it carries. The backpack itself is like a bee.


She also wears two turquoise bracelets with insect wings. Also, one of his arms was covered, as if he was trying to hit someone.


I really love Bumblebee and these new DC superhero girls . I'm not saying that I will start a new set, but I will definitely have another set. Also, I can't wait to see if they release new characters like Hawkgirl or Frost.


The two dolls I own from this line are of very good quality, which is great considering they are made by Mattel. I also love the concept of calligraphy and for me this is an attempt to send a positive message to young girls.



I hope I can write one more article before I get too busy with my studies, or at least write one article a month. If I can't, I'll see you in January after the final. Anyway, I will try to read your blog as much as possible, but I can't promise you anything.



What do you think about bees? Do you like this new font?

I


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url