Doll Review: Middle School Moguls Sunny

Greetings everyone! Today it's time to see another doll from the Middle Mughal series. I checked it out a few days ago, and now it's Sunny's turn. In my last post, I told you that Minimagul is a group of girls who run their own websites. Okay, I read a book (more on that later), and they actually go to a super exclusive school called Mogul Academy, where only some sincere kids are allowed.


The queen of the solar group is a scrambler and a home galleon called the Buttercup. He is very good at programming and very good at technology.

The box has a Jada-like design, with the hashtag #KidBoss and a "Real Book" sticker at the bottom right.

Middle School Moguls Sunny monster crafts review

Next to her box you can see Sunny's work. I also had Z boxes, but I forgot to show them.


It was much easier to free Sunny than Jada and she was released soon after.


Sunny has fair skin, brown eyes and strawberry pink lips. I find it quite Asian.


Her hair is black and her forehead is light blue. She has a bang and her hair is cut into a ponytail. By the way, there is a beautiful bouquet of sunscreens that I want to put on a real doll.


Sunny wears a gray sweater with a pixel heart and a gray pink skirt with a pair of straps. I thought it was one piece of clothing, but it was actually two separate pieces. The quality of the fabric looks good.


She also wears fuchsia and gray cotton leggings.


Her shoes are similar to Jade's, but with a hint of gray.


It comes with these silver earphones. They're beautiful, but not as beautiful as Judy's cat ears.


Now let's talk about the book. In my post Maf has already asked me if I have read the book. Okay, I haven't read Sunny yet, but I read Judy yesterday. This is a real book with small pictures. In fact, Choose Your Adventure is one of those books. At the end of the book is a glossary of ideas like "server" or "buy and put together". In the descriptive part of the book, the words in the dictionary are highlighted in bold letters. Here's Sunny's book.


So the solar doll is already beautiful. In general, the quality of body, clothes and hair is quite good. However, I noticed that Judas's head was spinning more than Sonia's, I don't know why.


Sunny and Jada are both my favorites from this line so far, so I removed them first. I like Sunny's outfit and her outfit, but it's a little too much in Jada. What do you think?


So far I have enjoyed this new series of dolls and I have really enjoyed adding an educational purpose. I can't wait to see what else comes out.


So what do you think about the sun? What do you think about the average Muggle?

Microsoft




Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url