Mini Review: Funko Rock Candy Barbie & Batgirl

When I started this blog I only had a few Monster High dolls and was planning to create a Monster High doll and use this blog as my magazine. However, everything changed, I found a new job and went to college, so the dollhouse project fell through. As my Monster High collection grew, I became interested in other types of dolls and started writing reviews. I've had an interest in these Funko figures for a long time, so Monster-san and I decided to collect them this year.

Funko Rock Candy Barbie Swimsuit Classic Batgirl

Don't worry, I still plan to focus my collection (and this blog) on ​​dolls mostly, but since one of the characters Mr. Monster is getting for Christmas is Funko Barbie, I think I can do a little report on that .

Let's start with Barbie. This Funko game is based on the first Barbie game which was released in 1959, hence the word "1959" on the bottom of the box.

Barbie Funko Rock Candy review

On one side are pictures of old Barbie dolls.




On the back of the box is an original 1959 Barbie doll and other dolls from the range.


Outside the box, the size is about 10-12cm. This type of figure is not foldable, so it cannot take on different poses. These are some pictures.

Barbie Funko Rock Candy swimsuit monster crafts review

Barbie Rock Candy Funko 1959 swimsuit review

Maybe it's not articulated, but it looks like it will.



Now is Batger's time. This Batgirl - "classic Batgirl", the other Batgirl in this group - "modern Batgirl", and she wears a darker outfit. The front of Batger's chest is not very different from Barbie's chest.


On the chest you can see other forms of this line.



On the back of the box is a large picture of the figure and other figures in this line. The frame includes some DC Girls artwork.


Classic Batgirl Funko Rock Candy Box review

For those of you who don't know, Batgerl's real name is Barbara, so it's just a coincidence that both girls are named Barbara. Here are some photos of Barbara / Batgirl.





I think overall these numbers are pretty good, although lower than I expected. It's cheap and doesn't take up much space, so I think putting it together is a good idea. I know a lot of people reading this blog don't like numbers like this, but I wanted to share them with you anyway.


What do you think of Funko figures? Do you collect anything other than dolls?

MRS
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url