Pop of Color 3

Warm welcome!

I've been busy lately and haven't been able to post anything lately or work on anything for my jerks. I still have a lot to do and write before this summer is over and I go back to school. I'm working on a diorama in my doll room so I can take some photos of the dolls, but I'm not really working on it. However, I had time to take some pop photos and wanted to share them with you.

As I said in a previous post, I've bought some new color cards for my pop photography, but haven't had a chance to show them to you yet. As it stands now I used some color steel paper from my work to photograph the dolls but the problem is that it's A-4 size so I can't take full body photos. So I decided to buy big colored cardstock and one of the new colors I got was bright orange. Evie looked good on him.


Disney Descendants Evie Monster Crafts doll photography

This color is perfect for dark skinned dolls like Asha.

Made to Move Barbie Asha Doll Photography Monster Crafts

And as said, you can take full body photos with these playing cards, like the Fill Dawndancer picture.

Isi Dawndancer Monster High doll photography

I don't think orange is the best color choice for Midge, but this photo turned out cute.

Barbie Style Luxe Midge fashion doll photography

I bought a light blue one a while ago. If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably seen some of these photos.

Barbie Made To Move Lea monster crafts blog

I love how beautiful Chloe is in this photo!


And it looks amazing with Howleen's orange hair.


This bright purple doesn't look like a pinky in real life, but it somehow shows up in photos.




I love this color for Grace, it suits her look.



I still have some leaves that I borrowed from the store but the rest of the colors aren't very pretty like this pink.



I have a shade darker than lavender and I'm not sure if I actually used it or if I went for a lighter shade . A bit boring but fits in with Darling's color scheme.



I hope you like my photo, I am very happy about it. I will try to finish the lounge diorama before the start of the course, but there is still a lot to do.

So what do you use as accessories for shooting dolls? What is your favorite color?

MC

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url