Doll Review: Disney Descendants signature Evie

Bye!

I haven't been sewing much lately, so I can't make much progress in my doll room. So I guess it's time to download it and move on. Today's theory is a bit different from the doll I'm used to reviewing. Signature Evie from the Disney Descendants doll collection. I don't really like this descendant doll, but I like Evin, especially this version.

I've seen Evi dolls in local stores in formal wear only, but this version sells for 35 euros, which is very expensive for a toy doll. So I didn't really expect to find it, but last week I was very lucky to find it at a reasonable price. But let's move on to the review.



If anyone has never seen the movie "Descendants" or heard about its plot, it is the daughter of Queen Evin, who has lived all her life on Lost Island, the island where criminals and their children live. life. But things change when their friends Mel, Carlos and Jay are invited to study at Auradon Prep with the children of some of the most famous Disney characters, such as Sleeping Beauty or the Monster of Beauty.


Now that you know Evie, let's start with the box. I really like the design of the box with the white mirror window where we can see the doll.


In the box with the box we see the photo of the actress Sofia Carson who plays Evie in the film.


The box opens very easily and the bottom that holds the doll slides easily. The doll walks barefoot and the shoes are attached on one side along with the necklace. I don't understand why the shoes were shown separately, it could suggest that it came with an extra pair. It has a gold mirror.


And finally he gets out of the box... and puts on his shoes.


Disney Descendants dolls usually have some cartoon faces. Evie's face was rather angular, with thin lips and a slanted gaze.


Evie's hair is beautiful. It is a beautiful combination of blue, decorated with a small braid on top, which resembles a small crown. Also, it is thick and feels very high quality.


Evin wore gloves and a gold bracelet in the shape of a crown. The snow on one of his hands was like pulling something.


Wear some jewelry, like gold crown earrings or a heart necklace.





Her dress has the color palette of the Evil Queen from the Disney movies. He wears a blue leather jacket with very wide sleeves. The wingtips appear to be painted with white spray paint.


The collar of a leather jacket is actually a separate piece of plastic. Without it, her dress would be a bit boring.




The skirt is red with graffiti motifs in white, white, blue and gold. In general, the clothes seem punk to me.


The tights are white with stripes, but unlike the ones shown in the movies, they are much more detailed.


The shoes are actually more detailed than in the movies. These are shoes with studs and a gold crown. They don't look good with some Monster High shoes, but they look good.


It didn't come with a wallet, but it did come with a gold mirror. At first I didn't notice, but the mirror opened, inside there was a sticker with a crown.




In the movie, the mirror is small enough to fit in your hand, but big enough to hang in the hallway.


Overall I think Evin is a good doll. The design is interesting, in my opinion it is very photogenic. Also, the doll feels great, no greasy hair, no limp joints, no wobbly eyes... I don't know if this is common to all Hasbro dolls, but if so, maybe I'll pay more attention to it. their products.


If you haven't seen the movie or you don't like Disney, you may not like this doll. Actually, I'm not a Disney girl, I wasn't happy with this movie. The movie is good, I love the dancing and the costumes, but there are other Disney movies that I like better. Because I love Evie because I've seen some of her photos in real life, I really want to have one.


I'm glad to have him, but I don't think he'll have more of a Disney following because I don't like other characters like Evie. Mel is also nice, but I'm not as interested in her as Evie. Maybe if I find a good deal, I'll buy it.


So what do you think of Evie? Do you collect Descendants dolls?

ORITE:
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url