Doll Review: Kjersti Trollson

Wolves - Monsters are welcome. How is August?

It's been a while since I've seen a Monster High Posea Reef doll . After the relaunch announcement, I kind of lost interest in the line. I still love my old MH dolls, but I'm not so excited for the new release.



Today it's time to talk about Kjersti Trollson from the Monster School Brand Students series. I have already seen Ishi Dawn Dancer from the same series. Kirsty (who should sound like Christy) is a troll girl who goes to wolf school to find the only monster she can defeat in a video game.

His box looks like all Monster High dolls not seen in the movie below. I really like these boxes because they are easy to open and you can see the whole doll.


I love Kirsty's illustrations in the box.


There is a lot of emotional detail from Kirsty in the background of the box.


In the end he lost his way.


Kjersti has pink skin, a warm pink mouth, and blue pixel eyes. Your eyes are my favorite place. He wears warm pink pixel glasses to look gay.


She wears this horned knit hat. It was glued to his head with horrible plastic things. Now I have no intention of taking off my hat or my glasses.


I like Kirsty's big pointy ears. His hat must be fresh because I've never seen another MH doll with ears like that. She's wearing these Pixel Skullete earrings.


Her hair is a mix of electric blue and light pink, a mix of the two makes her hair purple(-ish). Decorated with two pigs that could be in better condition.


He wears a pixel shirt on his head. The cover has blue, purple and pink pixel patterns. She has pink stripes I think to keep her boobs from falling out.


It has the same pixel art on its skirt as its wings. It has a net of pink details reminiscent of a Roman soldier's uniform.


Your shoes are very beautiful. They remind me of model socks. I love pixel notes, it reminds me of minecraft. Have you seen the supervisor's details?



I love her handbag. It's like a video game controller. Mr. Monster says it resembles Playstation's Supernes (or Super Nintendo) controller.


I think Kirsty is an interesting doll in general. I see all the details of the game are written on it, I think it has an interesting design. Oh, I forgot to mention that she has her little sister's body.




I'm very lucky to have Kirst. I love the gay/game details about him. I only need Betsy Claro to complete my Brand Boo Student Collection. At the same time, Issi and Kirst have a good relationship.


 What do you think of Kirsty? Do you have Monster High in your collection?

MRS:

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url