Doll review: Monster Exchange Lorna McNessie

Hello ghosts and preachers! How are you?

Today I want to talk about a doll that I liked when I first saw her at San Diego Comicon in 2014. This is Lorna Mcnessy from Monster High's pop series Monster High. Lorna is the daughter of the Loch Ness Monster and has just been transferred from Rothland to Monster High.


Lorna comes in a new box design that is transparent on the front and opens on both sides and is lighter than previous ones. Here is a photo of Lorna's box.


And, like many new dolls, there is a large illustration of the character's face on the back of her box.



Once the plastic front of the box is removed, you can get a better view of Lorna.


After several minutes of cutting through the plastic, Lorna finally appeared:


Lorna has a shorter body like Howlene, but with a slightly longer neck. His skin is blue, but a little shiny or glittery, I don't know how to describe it. She also had scales all over her body, hands bound with gauze, and feathers on her forearms and legs.


She also has gauze ears and earrings:


Lorna McNessie earring

It also has a long tail, which thankfully doesn't fall off all the time, unlike my taral coffin bean. Here are some details.

Lorna McNessie Tail



Her face is very sweet and sweet, and her round eyes just make her charming. She also has mushrooms that come out of her bottom lip, just like Abby. In fact, her glowing skin reminds me of Abby's skin, but much more delicate.



When I saw Lorna, what I liked the most was that she had red hair. She had darker hair on the front of her head, tied with an elastic band at the top of her head with intricate curls. The rest of her hair is a lighter color, I would say more of a coral color, and it should be curly or wavy, but mine is messy.





Not only is Lorna's hair tangled, it's heavily rooted and has some imperfections, like that big knot I was trying to suggest, but I don't think you can appreciate it.


She also wears this cute beret attached to plastic. I haven't removed it yet, but I don't think it will stay in Lorna's hair without plastic surgery.


Lorna's beret


Lorna's dress is actually really cute. She is wearing a red blouse with a small pattern and this beautiful skirt, pulled down on one side, like a modern dress model.


She also wears a black belt with riza studs, which makes it difficult for me to properly put Lorna on her hockey. she could probably make better use of the medium, like ghost puppets, or even some kind of riding horse. The product does not fit well as its tires seem to be floating. However, without it, Lorna's dress looks pretty simple.


 
Lorna's shoes are pretty cool, but don't help balance the doll. I really like that its outer heel is decorated with brick, probably inspired by the famous Scottish castles.

Lorna McNessie shoes

Lorna also brings me this big red bag with details that make me think of Celtic.


Lorna is usually a pretty doll and I really liked her since I saw her, but unfortunately she has messy hair and is half bald. If the doll has curly hair, it can be easily straightened, but hair with strong roots is more difficult to straighten.

I really like Lorna's character and would love to see more of her in the Monster High world, but since she came out as part of the "exchange" line, I'm not entirely sure.


What do you think of Lorna? Have you added it to your collection? Tell me what you think at the moment.

CM
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url