Doll Selfies (part 2)

Hello, nightmares, people! with what you do

I got a little sick last week and can't go to work because my job requires me not to sleep all day and to gain a lot of weight that I can't do now. On the plus side, I can stay home and draw dolls when I feel better.

I would have written a review for Monster Exchange Marisol Coxi at first, but yesterday I realized that I prefer to write about selfie dolls because I always enjoy taking photos and claim that dolls take selfies. This is actually the last post I will write about selfie dolls, the first post you can see here.


Howleen Wolf doll selfie

I took some of these pictures a few months ago, but I didn't have a chance to post them on my blog. Here are some of them:

Howleen and Clawdia Wolf selfie

Catty Noir and Invisi Billy doll selfie

Spectra and Vandala doll selfie
dream friends
It was difficult to take a selfie of Spectra and Vandals due to the cover of Big Vandals, but I think the result was very good.

Cleo and Deuce doll selfie

Bonita and Wydowna selfie


I also took new photos for this post:

Twyla and Howleen Monster High doll selfie


Lorna Twyla Howleen Monster High doll selfie

Abbey Cleo Clawdeen Monster High doll selfie
Monster Friends Selfie!

I also tried to use my laptop as a background for photography, but I still can't. Fortunately, Multicrafteral Lab gave me some tips that I will try next time. Here's what I've got so far:


Lorna selfie in Pisa

It was the first picture I took of Lorna in Pisa, and it was a bit of a disaster, but the result was better when Mr. Monster offered to use the TV as a background. Watch this selfie of Claudine and Claudia in London!


Wolf sister selfie
The nuns in London

This post gave me some ideas for future posts, such as a photo of monsters in the world or just my favorite dolls.

I had a lot of fun doing this, and I recommend taking a few selfies of your dolls just to have fun. I hope you enjoyed my photos, although I know they are far from professional. What is your favorite picture? why

A blog for you soon.

MRS
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url