Made to Move

Greetings to everyone! I can't believe it's July again!

I have a lazy weekend and my doll doesn't work much. I still have chairs to make, but I'm focusing on other things so as not to work on them. As I said in a previous post, I purchased an additional Barbie Made to Move doll to remake some of my Barbie fashionistas. I bought them to heal, but I felt I should dedicate a post before beheading them.


The girls are Barbie and Teresa (the one on the blue, I'm not sure she's Teresa). I first bought Barbie to make a new LA Girl Bodysuit, until I found out that LA Girl suits Lean skin tone best ( purple top ). Since there's no other fashion designer I'll be revisiting, Barbie will be just like herself when Teresa goes to donate her body to a donkey fashion designer.

So let's start with Teresa. Like I said, I don't know if this doll sells like Teresa, because the prints on the heads of other Teresa dolls look different. However, her fans thought it was Teresa, because she has brown hair and looks like a Latin character.


When she came out, this doll didn't catch my eye at all, mainly because of her face. At The Multicraferal Lab, Black Cat once told me that he didn't like this head print at all, and now I understand why. The shape looks like my boyfriend's strip head, and I personally had a hard time taking pictures. I'm not sure if it's the print or the color of the face, but I'll try to get as few dolls as possible. This is possible with a head mold.


Teresa's hair is in excellent condition and has very soft and fine roots. Unfortunately, I won't have a particular doll in my collection.



Like other action-packed dolls, she has more potential than any other Barbie doll.


Now let's go to Barbie. When I started collecting Barbie dolls as an adult, I wasn't particularly interested in blue-eyed blondes, in fact, I preferred to pay attention to different characters. However, I do not regret my purchase.


Barbie has a smiling face and blue eyes. She looks pretty, but she doesn't talk to me like a doll.


The hair isn't bad at all, but it's much stiffer than styling products. Plus, I don't really like hairstyles.


Barbie's knee joints are a bit loose compared to other dolls designed to move, but still quite strong.



I'm really happy that Mattel has released this new body, because the poses look more natural and the price is reasonable. I can't wait to see more of the characters in this line... and see if they fit the shadow of the kinship.


So how many moving dolls have you fixed?

MC


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url