Doll Review: Barbie Fashionistas "Donut top"

Welcome! I missed you ? I don't think I posted several times I didn't leave time to check myself :P.

So, are you ready for another doll review? I don't know if I will review all the dolls without boxes, not only because I may not have enough time, but also because there are dolls I don't want to review.



Today I am going to review the Barbie Fashionistas Donut Ball. I don't know if its official name is "Donut Top", but that's what I found in various online shops. I'm going to review this particular doll as it's one of the dolls to remake with LA Girl but I wanted to do an article on it before I go.

The box is essentially the same as other fashion designers: it's simple, with a black and white background and "Fashionistas" written on one side. Each stylist has a pattern in the background, the LA Girl had a zebra print and dots.



The back of the box is exactly the same as the LA Girl, I don't know why I took a picture.


I like Fashionista boxes because they are easy to open. After a few seconds, I exited the box.


Like LA Girl and Crazy for Coral, this Skipper doll holds a plaster head. She has tan skin, green eyes and pink lips. Personally, I find her face beautiful.


Let's talk poetry. That's the thing: I really like her hair color and her simple hairstyles with a few braids on one side. The bad news is that unfortunately it looks like she hasn't washed her hair in two months.



And to make it even better, she put sunglasses in her hair with one of those horrible plastic things.


He wears a slightly oversized white shirt with donuts painted on the front. Some of these fashionistas look a little cheap and this balloon is a good example. The layout is good, but I wish it was more comfortable.




She also wears an asymmetrical denim skirt. The bottom suits me better than the t-shirt.


The only thing that caught my attention was that one of his knees was slightly bent. None of the other fashionistas look like this, I think it gives the doll an extra look.


Her bag looks a lot like a Barbie bag: pink with a big ribbon. I can't help but wonder how it would look in black. If you look closely, you can see a small Barbie logo in the series.


She wears simple sandals that match the light pink color of her bag. They are delicious, but nothing special.


I carefully removed the sunglasses from the doll's head and I think her hair looks much better.


In case you were wondering, here's what she looks like with sunglasses.


I bought this doll when I bought my daughter LA because with the transport it was better to buy two than one. To be honest, this costume designer wouldn't be my first choice if another costume designer was available from Toys'r'us. In fact, the one he liked the most was with the tribal jumpsuit. Anyway, I feel good for her, she has a beautiful face.

Barbie fashionistas donut top review

Overall the doll is cute, but I think two things could be better, like the hair. She doesn't have a strong style compared to other stylists, but I got her because I think she has a cute face.

barbie fashionistas charlie bell review


Like I said in my LA Girl article, fashionistas don't have names, but fans seem to call them Carly Bell (or Charlie Bell). I don't like that name very much, but I'm terrible when it comes to doll names. No suggestions?

How many of these stylists do you have? How do you come up with the names for them?

MADAM

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url