Doll review: Barbie Made to Move "Purple Top"

Hello dear doll friends! I will come back to you with another review. Today I am going to review a Barbie Made to Move (Wave 1). I reviewed Asha (yellow top) from the same line here .


I actually own these two dolls, but one (an ugly face) would be a body donor for a Los Angeles fashionista and the other for a Made to Move woman.

This box is not very different from the Ash box. The doll poses as if she were sitting, and there are several pictures of the Made to Move doll in the background.


Made to move dolls behind the box ... without hope. I don't know why it's not there, will it be released later?


Now it's time to unpack! A small comment in this special box that is not easy to open. Did Mattel know that dolls are sometimes bought for small children?


After you battle the square, it's here.


She has pale skin, Asian features and pale pink lips. I’ve never owned an Asian Barbie so I’m really excited about it. This doll is shaped like Kayla / Lira's head, hence her name Lia .



Lear has super black hair tied to the side ponytail. Her hair was in good condition, although the rubber band attached to the box left marks, but it was nothing compared to the other "box hair" I saw.


All the dolls in this line wear the same yoga / fitness outfit but with different colored tops. Clothing is nothing special so I wouldn't consider it.

The great thing about these bodies is how mobile they are. Lea can sit on the split


Or even sit like this:


I've tried punching him (or punching, I don't know how to spell) but it doesn't actually look like a punch, just another yoga pose.



In addition, their elbows allow for more expressive and realistic postures in the joints.


Let's see how it looks with another outfit! I chose this dress from a Barbie handbag and a style Lux Grace Ballet flat (read here ). I don’t really like the dress, I like it tight, but the color goes well with it.


I really like this new Made to Move doll and look forward to seeing more characters in it. But, as I said in the previous post, I want to put this body in a line other than just a fitness themed line.


Lea is a great addition to my collection, I am glad to finally get an Asian character. I think it would be great if they could create more Asian characters like our black dolls.

So what do you think of Leah? Has it been added to your collection?

SM


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url