Doll review: Barbie Style Grace

Hello dear doll lovers. what did you do? I hope I started this post earlier, but for the last two nights I have been cleaning my dollhouse. I'm not done yet, but at least all Monster High shoes are clean.

Today I'm reviewing the Grace Doll series. I have loved grace since the release of Soin Style , but this doll has never been sold in my country. I like the idea of ​​a doll line, at least the first two waves, because the dolls fit right in and the modes are more realistic. Unfortunately, this particular doll, like the other two Nick dolls in this series, has never been sold in Spain, so I had to buy it from Amazon.com.

Barbie Style Grace Review

Grace was first introduced to the so-in -style line, which focused on Grace's friends, Trichel, Haran, Chandra, and Mars. I really like this line: Sorry it's not for sale here, so I really hope this image will appear on the lines in the future. However, during the Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse show, Grace is described as Barby's closest friend, a very intelligent girl.

The box is like any other box in the style line, it looks like a toy magazine cover.


On the back of the box we see another doll on this wave. I want to meet Nikki one day .


This line is the first to show the emphasized flat feet, proud at the bottom of the box. It has an additional pair of apartments.


And finally, grace is ready to go here.


Grace uses the MB Lee head print, has green eyes and pink lips. Like many dolls in this series, it has whips.


Her hair is a little oily, but I love caramel color and expression. She has short breasts to add more detail to her hairstyle .


I like the dolls' modern dresses because they are more realistic and do not have the extra pink color you see in many Barbie lines. Grace is wearing a gray sweater with some shiny details . He looked like he was wearing a shirt, but his neck and bottom were sewn on. She is wearing a blue-pink lace dress.


He is wearing a beautiful silver bracelet. He is a wonderful little muffin.


He is wearing high heels. The Barbie shoes, which are accustomed to Monster High shoes, did not look very impressive to me, but they were very good.


He was carrying a beige bag with a brown cover and dotted details. It is very real, but it is not as real as Theresa or Rachel.


As I said before, it comes with an extra pair of pink apartments. I love shoe polish, but I'm not sure this color is the best choice.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url