Doll review: Iris Clops I Love Fashion

Hey you!

Now that the course is over, I can start working on this blog again. I will try to make the most of this summer տեղադր post as many messages as possible. I also plan to make more different posts because I think I focused too much on the reviews last year, but it will be in future posts as today is the time to review. This time I'm going to do Iris Clops review from Monster High , I love fashion (or I <3 fashion ). It's been years since I last reviewed Monster High.

Monster High Iris Clops doll review

Iris Klops is a former Monster High character who was born in 2014 when she performed a collection of two dolls (along with Manny Taurus) exclusively at ComiCon in San Diego. I have to admit that I was not completely captivated when I saw his version of SDCC, but this one caught my eye. Also, it was much easier to get than the exclusive SDCC.

Let's start from the square. This chest does not differ in design from the later Monster High chests, but it is slightly larger as the two extra oils that the doll carries are displayed as if they were in a store.


In the back of the box there is a huge illustration of Iris's face - a small text. I love Monster High illustrations, but they are not the most satisfying of them all.


When I take the plastic out of the package, I notice that there is a mirror with a reflection of the iris on the back of the box.


A few minutes after cutting the plastic threads, here is Iris.


The iris has a light green skin, a wide nose and a few feathers. He has only one eye, which at the same time has a strange and interesting look, painted with bright blue shades. His lips are also painted green.


Her hair is mixed with green և a little brown. She has a small curly braid that covers her hair. The carpenter has a fuchsia-colored hair thread. I think this doll is very green, so I really appreciate the color scheme.



Her dress is more colorful than L. She wears a short pink dress with the image of eyes. He ties a rope of limestone.


I love to draw eyes. Without a belt, it looks better.


He wears pants with an eye-catching pattern.


  Her shoes do not have an interesting design compared to other Monster High shoes, but her cute details are drawn.


He wears a bat collar in the shape of an eye. I do not know what bat wings have to do with cyclops, but I like the design.

 
And, of course, he carries an eye bag , which is a recycled Ghoulia bag .


These are all the extra clothes and accessories that come with it. Let's try them.



When I look at Eris, I notice that something is written in silver on his back. I've never seen this on a Monster High doll , so I wonder what it is.

 
He has six silver eyes on his chest.


 The first outfit consists of a super simple skirt with a C-shelf style and a hot pink skull shirt. The elastic of the skirt is too loose for me, the top is too tight to pull out.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url