Happy World Doll Day 2016!

hello there! It's been a while since I last posted, but you know I'm very busy at university and at work.

Today is a great day, not only because I have finished my final exams, but also because I will be free until September; It's a great day because it is World Pop Day! It was created to convey a message of love and joy and it all starts with this letter.

So you don't know about World Pop Day? This is not surprising, since I did not think about it an hour ago. Let it happen. I want the cooperation of all the pop collectors, the editors of the magazine, the puppet newspaper. , Doll shops, libraries, doll makers, moms, grandparents, fathers, grandparents and all lost aunts and uncles. The first World Puppet Day was June 1986 on the second Saturday. Give a toy to an adult, family member or friend. If you do not have a baby doll - look for one. There are many children who do not have toys.

Think of it this way and move the doll to another location. I always feel that ordinary dolls can be a tool to understand the world. Ever since I started writing books about making dolls, I have been hoping that dolls will make friends around the world and give me a little love for each other.

World Puppet Day will also be a puppet house day. I hope every library has its own dollhouse. Museums publish their own puppet shows and now have special puppet shows. The magazine issues a special edition. The doll shop will launch in the coming weeks. Doll maker to make special doll for World Pop Day There will be a puppet show competition with World Doll Day prizes, plates and trophies.

The logo is made with the artist's Boots Tinaer doll depicting a child. The boy brought a German doll to bring this doll gift from the collector. Feel free to copy or create a logo.

No fees because no licenses, no obligations, no day owners, no clubs, no business because everyone can enjoy fun. It is free for everyone, day of life, thoughts and flying with it. Let's do it now. World Pop Day.
If you think World Pop Day is a good idea, form a committee to do something with someone; Only then will it become a reality. Do you tell five people, five people and five people each, and so on? World Pop's birthday is June 14, 1986.

Truly,
Miles and Vernon Seeley

PS This letter may be duplicated and duplicated until the world knows it.
"World Pop Day".

I made this little collage to represent the collected dolls.

 I think this is a good day to rethink my career as a collector. As you can see, I have lost a lot of interest, especially at Monster High, especially since it has been announced that it will resume. at the same time, I became interested in Barbier again, especially the young fashionista of the new body type, as well as the moving region. About dolls, I bought a pair to refresh some cool fashion followers. The amazing thing about Barbie is that she has so many clothes and accessories. Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.

I also longed for some toys that I could not get my hands on, such as Project MC2 or DC SuperHero Girls. I would like to have an Agatha Primrose doll, but it is out of budget. I can't find the iBeties doll this summer, I can't wait to find out!

How do you celebrate World Pop Day? Did you buy a doll?

M.C.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url