Doll review: Barbie fashionistas curvy "Sweetheart Stripes"

Hello doll friends! What have you done?

It was a busy week for me because I had two jobs the next week, so I had to spend a lot of time studying and researching the data. But I finally managed to finish these projects on time, so maybe I have time to revisit the baby doll.

Today I'm going to do a review of Barbie's new fashionistas: Sweetheart Stripes. This doll has an amazing new body and you know how excited I am for this new body now so it's no wonder I was dying to get my hands on it. I already wrote a review for the Cazzo per il Corallo jersey and if you missed it you can read it here .



This fashionista box is slightly different from the others. The shape is the same, mostly made of clear plastic. It says "Curvy" in the top right, although the child doesn't write "Petit" anywhere.


The back of the box is exactly the same so I don't think you need to show it. Below right we see this image of three fashionistas.


I don't like that you wear sunglasses because if you don't open the box you can't properly examine her face. And here's what I'm going to do



Eventually it went off the beaten path.


She has a cute face, but I have to admit that she was even prettier in the commercial.


Her hair is mostly black, but the top and front of her hair is blue. From promotional photos I thought her hair was mostly blue, but I don't mind.



I hope her hair isn't too bad, but she needs a solution.


His clothes are very beautiful. She wears a black top with a beret with pink stripes and accents and a dark denim skirt with pink stitching.


From this photo I understand that he has a fairly flat chest and the "curve" is more concentrated in the buttocks. I don't think so, but I think these dolls could use big boobs.

Wear these black wedge shoes. I believe this guy's English name is Mary Janes, but I'm not sure.


Let's compare Sweetheart Stripe to Crazy for Coral. You might notice a big difference in elevation, but that's also because there are crazy flat feet for coral .


Like Crazy for Coral, this doll lacks accents, severely limiting her poses. I really hope these new companies get a clear version soon.



I think despite the lack of pronunciation, this doll is quite beautiful. Like many new fashionistas, this doll has many personalities. I would love to see more of this doll in, say, the Style Lux Possible version.


What do you think of this new doll? Have you added a beautiful girl to your Barbie collection?

See you soon on the blog.

SM
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url