Doll review: Barbie Made to Move (A.A.)

Welcome! What I did was when I got back to work after the weekend, which meant I probably couldn't post anything . But now you can open a Twitter account and send me any message .

Today, in my 50th blog post, I want to see one of the new Barbies, Barbie. These dolls have many descriptive points, which allows the dolls to look better.



So Mattel will continue to remove stitches from many dolls like Fashionistas or Style Luxe, but they will come up with this new 22-stitch box. Either way, I think these dolls are a smart move, because collectors now have new and affordable donors . But let's start the review again !
They are available in clear boxes designed to move toys. On the back of the box are a number of descriptions for moving toys.


On the back of the box is a picture of each of the dolls represented in this wave. I really want Leah to have an Asian look.


After we remove the plastic, we can see the doll better. Attach to the box I think the doll is jumping.


Here is the bottom part:


He has a beautiful face. I do not think it is Asha's official name because it uses Asha's main image, but I do like Asha. I like the combination of skin tone with the shade of her hair.


Her outfit is primarily fitness: a pair of black legs and a pink and yellow ball. Nothing special, but rubber can be used for other garments.



The most exciting feature of this doll is the new joint points, which make the dolls break in a way that other dolls can't. Pay attention to the double joint in the elbow.


You can also do this:


It can also be placed in the opposite direction. At first his knees were a little stiff, but after a while he was a little relaxed.



I'm desperate because I'm not wearing gym clothes everywhere. This dress is paired with two skirts. Sorry, I did not take a photo before opening. I like the look of a pink ball.



I have read that dolls made to move dolls are thicker than other Barbies and some of the clothes on them do not fit, but I have no problem with my dress and height. However, one of the shoes was very heavy, but I was able to put Ashan on foot. Shoes and bags are not very realistic, but bright colors are suitable for her skin.


At the end of this review I want to show you the difference between this doll and another Barbie. Asha Style Lux sits next to Theresa.


I don't know if you can see it in the photo, but Asha can actually move her legs and Teresa Grove feels narrower.

I am very happy with this doll not only because of her expression but also because I love her face so much. The clothes are nothing special, they are just fitness, but the dolls come barefoot and have no accessories. Like I said, these dolls are a great addition to the Barbie world, but I believe such characters can be used not only in sports but also in other lines. Anyway, at least I didn't go down without explaining myself first. I wonder how much was made to move.



What do you think of these new dolls? Which dolls you want to see in the next wave made to move?

Mrs.

Related Articles
Puppet Review: Barbie with red hair is ready to move
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url