Doll Review: Barbie Fashionistas Tall "Plaid on Plaid"

Hello everyone! I can not wait to enjoy the 4th of July celebration. Did you do something special?


Today it's time to review one of Barbie's latest fashionistas, "Plaid on Plaid" # 52 from Fashionista 2017. Let's get started.

All the fashionista boxes have the same design, but each box has a different bottom and this box has a chess design to match the doll's outfit.


The back of the box shows the long shape of Barbie, so you can understand that this girl is tall.


And finally, here it is:


Pladi has brown skin, brown eyes and red lips. She has a very smiling face and I'm not sure about her. At first I thought it was Raquelle, but her smile was wide, maybe it was Teresa? Anyway, at first it was very difficult for me to take a picture where he was looking at the camera and his smile did not seem out of place but I think I finally got it.


Pladi has black hair and one side is pulled back and tied with a belt. It does not feel greasy or messy, but it does feel a bit stiff from styling products.


Her dress is so much better than Sweet So Style Sweet Lazy Dress . The top was a large red and blue blouse. I like the design of the model.


She also wears yellow shorts. The shorts do not have velcro at the back but are elastic at the waist. Both pieces look good and although I would not wear them myself, they do not look bad on the doll.


Plaid shoes are a pair of dark blue stiletto heels with lots of stripes. I like the design of this shoe because it is very versatile and at least I think it fits the color scheme of the dress.


Her latest accessory is a chrome gold bracelet with buttons. That's really good.


Basically I think Plaid on Plaid is a very cute doll. However, I was a little disappointed when I got it because it did not look like the prototype. She has a pretty face, but somehow the prototype looks sexier.



I think this new Barbie body is a big hit, along with new faces and different dolls; so I hope Mattel goes even further and gives articulated women.


Now that Barbie is part of the family, Plaid on Plaid needs a name, so any name suggestions are welcome.


I have a few things in mind for future releases, as well as a small video tutorial. I also have new horizons in pop photography and it comes back to me very special .... Here is some of the background.


So what do you think of Plaid or Plaid? What would you like to see in the next Barbier series?

MC
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url